WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

A man is dating three women....

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5000 and watches to see what she does with the money.

The first does a total make-over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much. The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much. Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money, and then he married the one with the biggest tits.

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
Yeah, me and some people I knew would sit in a restaurant and tell jokes. Like, 30 years ago. I wish I could remember all of it. Funnier then hell.

It was around the time Bill Clinton got elected. Joke about that was Hillary went on tv with a shaved private place. Her statement was no more Bush.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, me and some people I knew would sit in a restaurant and tell jokes. Like, 30 years ago. I wish I could remember all of it. Funnier then hell.

It was around the time Bill Clinton got elected. Joke about that was Hillary went on tv with a shaved private place. Her statement was no more Bush.

You mean like...

If you were in a plane with Hillary and Bill Clinton, and it was going to crash, and you could only save one of them...

What kind of sandwich would you make?? 🤔

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5000 and watches to see what she does with the money.

The first does a total make-over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much. The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much. Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money, and then he married the one with the biggest tits.
So was that chick #1? Did the full makeover mean front and rear bolt-ons?

scottchbrite

Reaction score
The difference between your wife, girlfriend and a hooker?

Hooker says hurry up, you got 10 minutes. Girlfriend says take your time, we have all night. The wife says beige, I think I will paint the ceiling beige.
Fixed it

*YOU will paint the ceiling beige

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
You mean like...

If you were in a plane with Hillary and Bill Clinton, and it was going to crash, and you could only save one of them...

What kind of sandwich would you make?? 🤔
If I were in a plane with those two..............Cannot respond cause secret service and stuff.

And a samich? I miss corned beef, Italian beef. Gyros. Yee.ros. I am not going to miss this world.

Damenzos was my go to.

wallnutz

Reaction score
He is still doing the other two on the side right? Got to keep up the side chicks just in case.😁

lbhsbz

Reaction score

what's 14" long and hangs on an asshole?

Clinton's tie

scottchbrite

Reaction score
Nope you will. I talked your wife into sky lights.
Try again. We have real wood exposed beams in a trayed ceiling with chandeliers and it took me forever to frame and finish. I promise you sky lights are not happening. I mentioned a version of them for another part of the house and she called them white trash. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
Try again. We have real wood exposed beams in a trayed ceiling with chandeliers and it took me forever to frame and finish. I promise you sky lights are not happening. I mentioned a version of them for another part of the house and she called them white trash. 🤷🏼‍♂️
If your wife had real wood, she would not be drooling on my. Oops, gotta close the sky lights.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Mrs. Go-Fly married me before I got money. She gets half. That makes her a very attractive woman well into her 80's.:oops:

floatn turd

Reaction score
gYIvV2rlFpwzu.gif

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Little boy interrupts Dad peeling on a condom , Boy says whatcha doin Daddy ? , Embarrassed Dad thinks fast and says "well son I'm gonna catch a mouse" ............Kid says what ya going to do when you catch it , fuck it ?