WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pretty cool idea for a bling'd extra cup holder?

Tank

Reaction score
A lot of boats don't have adequate cup holders at the helm and even sometime on the passenger side. Most of the add-on ones are shitty, unless you want to cut a huge hole in the fiberglass, presuming you even had the space. I thought this was an outstanding, good-looking option. Pretty ingenious.

Dude used a billet fire extinguisher mount and dropped a stainless cup holder into it. So it's also quick release removable.

I may look into this as an option on our boat as there is serious inadequate cup holders at the helm.

Thought I'd share.

Cup Holder.jpg

Tank

Reaction score
Bitchin idea, I would be afraid racking my sack on that thing trying to get out of the helm though
Yeah, I would’ve (or actually still might) put it under the throttles. And the. On the passenger side up agains the gunnel same way.

Yea but was planned before tall skinny cans and the yeti style cups. Have to figure something new out for my buddy as his are just like yours there.
Yep. My wife always has a big yeti cup. The larger cup holders are nice.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Meh...if you keep your beer in a cup holder...you can't keep your thumb over the hole while you're bouncing over wakes. Jet boat problems I guess....😂😂

RichL

Reaction score
This is something I've been trying to work out too. Really no space on the dash and the space between the bolster and the gunnel is where the ship to shore radio is located. Dunno.

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Don't drink and drive...

You might hit a bump and spill your beer!

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Not a fan of these styles. They look cheap to me. Chrome toilet lid? 😂😂
Yea i agree but saw just while looking for a bracket. Those fire extinguisher holders are a cool 200$+ is the hard part.

Tank

Reaction score
Yea i agree but saw just while looking for a bracket. Those fire extinguisher holders are a cool 200$+ is the hard part.
Yeah. That would be the down side. Lol. I have them holding the for extinguishers on our boat. They’re quality built pieces. Billet aluminum. Pretty bad ass.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Yeah. That would be the down side. Lol. I have them holding the for extinguishers on our boat. They’re quality built pieces. Billet aluminum. Pretty bad ass.
Yea i as well have two they are bad ass, but luckily they were in the boat already lol.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Cup holders in a $200k boat has to be a first world problem. The best boat I've every owned was a Hunter 30 that didn't have one cup holder on it.

RichL

Reaction score
Cup holders in a $200k boat has to be a first world problem. The best boat I've every owned was a Hunter 30 that didn't have one cup holder on it.
No $200,000 boat here but would really like to have some place within easy reach to hold my ever present water bottle rather than jamming it between the dash and the windshield.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
No $200,000 boat here but would really like to have some place within easy reach to hold my ever present water bottle rather than jamming it between the dash and the windshield.
True that. I fished out of Newport Oregon for years and you could follow the line of Styrofoam cups leading out to the ocean. People would set them on the gunnel and they would fall overboard. You could tell how much coffee was in them because how deep they sat in the water. They still had the lids on.