WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Basically, it's your fault she's fat.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I still think that people that make fun of other peoples Fat wives and daughters should have to post pics of their wives,daughters and them selves.... I know a lot of fat people, my self included..... some battle with it,... some remind you constant that they are fat.... like.... my fat ass can't fit in there... i still say it's genetics .. some are fat, and some are skinny... some day people will get to know the person first.... fat or skinny...

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
There are a lot of people who find comfort in being fat. My mother was one of them and my mother in law. They feel like the rat race of beauty is over. It’s very hard for young girls to be part of the group. A ton of keeping up so to speak. My mother years ago went on a program called science diet. In short they put her on meth. She lost 170lbs in no time. She looked great. But she hated being exposed . She no longer had that protection or isolation that she once had. Most people that fat shame are the ones that are not happy with themselves . Everyone has problems . Everyone. And in my experience there is nothing wrong with a good winter woman to keep you warm at night

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Don’t blame others for your inability to back away from the table! Take some responsibility for yourself.
I'm very responsible, ... I enjoy being fat and enjoy eating what ever I want... that's because I could give a fuc what others think about my looks,.... but there are others that it does bother,... but,... they worry about what others think

4Waters

Reaction score
Don’t blame others for your inability to back away from the table! Take some responsibility for yourself.
Some of the issues cone from the "Clean Plate Club". My parents were raised by parents that went through the depression and you don't waste anything time period. My parents didn't know any better and pushed the same thing. My generation, GenX started to see the problem and most of us don't teach that to our kids, I still clean my plate but I am now am getting better at putting less on it

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Whoa I'm this close to reporting this entire thread for misinformation and Nazi racism here are the real facts so take a moment and educate yoreself

TimeBandit

Reaction score
Poster "Libs of TicToc"

you KNEW the woke bullshit was coming right there!

DLC

Reaction score
I think she needs some bigger glasses, So she can ACTUALLY see what she‘s eating!

Anyone see where I set down my pop tart?

lol

grumpy88

Reaction score
I still think that people that make fun of other peoples Fat wives and daughters should have to post pics of their wives,daughters and them selves.... I know a lot of fat people, my self included..... some battle with it,... some remind you constant that they are fat.... like.... my fat ass can't fit in there... i still say it's genetics .. some are fat, and some are skinny... some day people will get to know the person first.... fat or skinny...
I agree with you on the mental portion of shaming . However the medical issues that come with obesity can not be ignored . So the " you be you " or everybody should love them self like they are is not good either . Does no good to spoon another helping of gravey on Betsy's plate and protest to love her .

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score

And someday people will quit blaming middle class white men for EVERY FUCKIN PROBLEM ON EARTH.

We can both have hope, right?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'm very responsible, ... I enjoy being fat and enjoy eating what ever I want... that's because I could give a fuc what others think about my looks,.... but there are others that it does bother,... but,... they worry about what others think
It’s not about looks, it’s about having an overworked heart the size of a melon.
It’s about burying people in their 60’s because their cholesterol jammed their arteries solid.
This is the only place I know where expressing concern for someone’s health equals jealous hate, and suicide by cheeseburger, cigarettes, and alcohol is actually encouraged…even celebrated.

“He lived how he wanted and ate whatever he wanted and didn’t listen to all the jealous haters”
Not much of a headstone inscription but to each his own I guess…?

Here’s a fun fact according to literally every cancer research organization in this country.
Half of all cancer in the United States could be eradicated with the elimination of obesity and tobacco.

I simply do not understand how encouraging a loved one or even a friend to be a little healthier so they can be around a little longer equals jealousy.
But we will all lament the “tragedy” when we bury them.
Smh

Hey, I’m no picture of health but I try at least.
I enjoy a burger now and then too, but I dont shotgun them like Jabba the hut.
We are getting older. We can’t eat bacon at every meal and kid ourselves about it.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Some of the issues cone from the "Clean Plate Club". My parents were raised by parents that went through the depression and you don't waste anything time period. My parents didn't know any better and pushed the same thing. My generation, GenX started to see the problem and most of us don't teach that to our kids, I still clean my plate but I am now am getting better at putting less on it
This is how I grew up. Clean your plate there are starving people in this world. Mom should have teached us to share.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It’s not about looks, it’s about having an overworked heart the size of a melon.
It’s about burying people in their 60’s because their cholesterol jammed their arteries solid.
This is the only place I know where expressing concern for someone’s health equals jealous hate, and suicide by cheeseburger, cigarettes, and alcohol is actually encouraged…even celebrated.

“He lived how he wanted and ate whatever he wanted and didn’t listen to all the jealous haters”

Here’s a fun fact according to literally every cancer research organization in this country.
Half of all cancer in the United States could be eradicated with the elimination of obesity and tobacco.

I simply do not understand how encouraging a loved one or even a friend to be a little healthier so they can be around a little longer equals jealousy.
Smh

We are getting older. We can’t eat bacon at every meal and kid ourselves about it.

There is a lot of truth to that. I don’t care if someone else is fat or skinny.. but I have been asking myself if I shouldn’t change my diet and my ways or suffer the consequences

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
There is a lot of truth to that. I don’t care if someone else is fat or skinny.. but I have been asking myself if I shouldn’t change my diet and my ways or suffer the consequences
You still smoking?

The video whinner left out the fact that back then, her life expectancy was 18-25 years.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

Smh

thats not the issue,... the going on line and making fun of, posting fat remarks about someones wife or daughter is... you don't know how they live or what they eat,... i know fat chicks that thats all they do is diet.... and worry about being fat... while at the same time another chicks don't diet at all and weigh 100 lbs.... only thing I wish for is for fat chicks to wear clothes that fit.... watching them tug at their clothes all day can't be comfortable...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You still smoking?

The video whinner left out the fact that back then, her life expectancy was 18-25 years.

Yeah, but started Wellbutrin again to try and curb that..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
This is how I grew up. Clean your plate there are starving people in this world. Mom should have teached us to share.
here's where the clean your plate came from... and the if you put it on your plate you have to sit there till you eat it...

it started with homes that didn't have garbage disposals, and no garbage man to pick up trash.... every meal came with a slice of bread... when you finished eating you would wipe the plate clean with the bread..... so the " make sure you clean up your plate was taught to the kids..... that and there were no power dish washers so dad made a bench to put in front of the sink so kids could wash and dry the dishes... that where the term dish rag and dish towel came from...

you know a whole lot of useless stupid shit when you're 70

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’m in no way trying to preach to anybody.
Yesterday I was 35 years old and could eat a whole pizza without blinking. Today I woke up 61 years old.
Yesterday you were living in Parker and single with no one depending on you.
Today you woke up a father of 3 kids who depend on you for everything. Tomorrow you will wake up in your 50’s and hate your daughters boyfriends. Lol
We have to adjust as our bodies age or they will simply shut down early. It isn’t preachy, or judgmental, or shaming. It’s biology.
Heart disease is the number one killer of white males.

Asking yourself is a start! It takes a while to face it. I’m struggling this very minute to force myself to go the gym and ride the bike for 45 minutes. But I will do it and be glad I did afterwards.
Some mornings I do lose that argument! Lol

But I’m lucky. My doctors call me “shockingly normal”.
You’ve seen me, I’m a short barrel shaped person with no legs. In no way shape or form a poster boy for any health ad.
But…I have the the upper body proportion of a large man. That means my heart and lungs and other organs are sort of overkill for my total area.
My problems are skeletal.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Yeah, but started Wellbutrin again to try and curb that..
might wanna try some differant meds...

Another brand of bupropion called Zyban is used to help to stop smoking, Wellbutrin is not indicated to help quit smoking.

also...

Warnings​

You should not take Wellbutrin if you have seizures, an eating disorder, or if you have suddenly stopped using alcohol, seizure medications, or sedatives. If you take Wellbutrin for depression, do not also take Zyban to quit smoking.

o make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:

• a head injury, seizures, or brain or spinal cord tumor;
  • narrow-angle glaucoma;
  • heart disease, high blood pressure, or a heart attack;
  • diabetes;
  • kidney or liver disease (especially cirrhosis); or
  • depression, bipolar disorder or other mental illness; or
  • if you drink alcohol.

Last edited:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Yesterday I was 35 years old and could eat a whole pizza without blinking. Today I woke up 61 years old.
Today you woke up a father of 3 kids who depend on you for everything. Tomorrow you will wake up in your 50’s and hate your daughters boyfriends. Lol
We have to adjust as our bodies age or they will simply shut down early. It isn’t preachy, or judgmental, or shaming. It’s biology.

Asking yourself is a start! It takes a while to face it. I’m struggling this very minute to force myself to go the gym and ride the bike for 45 minutes. But I will do it and be glad I did afterwards.

You’ve seen me, I’m a short barrel shaped person with no legs. In no way shape or form a poster boy for any health ad.
But…I have the the upper body proportion of a large man. That means my heart and lungs and other organs are sort of overkill for my total area.
good post,... helping someone you know is nice... making fun of those you don't is not...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
might wanna try some differant meds...

Another brand of bupropion called Zyban is used to help to stop smoking, Wellbutrin is not indicated to help quit smoking.

also...

Warnings​

You should not take Wellbutrin if you have seizures, an eating disorder, or if you have suddenly stopped using alcohol, seizure medications, or sedatives. If you take Wellbutrin for depression, do not also take Zyban to quit smoking.

Wellbutrin is the shit.. up at 6:00 am everyday ready to not only take on the world but bend it over and ass rape it. Lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Well I’m down at the black bear enjoying my decisions lol

image.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well I’m down at the black bear enjoying my decisions lol

View attachment 1178173
And just like that…😱
Lol

“RDP…where we care more about our boats health than our own health!”
😎😎👍

Let’s try this a different way?
So when you get home let’s do this.
Go out and drain all the oil out of those big outboards.
Then go to Walmart and buy the absolute cheapest oil they have. Pay no attention to brand or viscosity, in fact go ahead and mix up brands and vis if it save a buck or 2.
Go home and pour that shit into your motors. Go ahead and throw some Fram filters on them as well.
Now do the same with with the lowers. Just grab whatever gear oil is on sale, doesn’t matter what it is.
Now, since we don’t care about what air we pump through them, go ahead and take off all the air cleaner equipment and we will just run without them…it’ll be fine right? Just like our lungs.
Now latch on and let’s go get gas. We won’t buy good gas at the pump however, we will go and collect all the gasoline that members here won’t use because it’s old.
We dont care however, we will run that stuff!
Age, octane, none of that is of any concern to us!

You would never ever do any of those things to your boat.
The irony is that it’s just a boat, if it blows up tomorrow it’ll suck, but Daddy is still alive.
When your heart blows up that boat sort of pales to insignificance.
At least treat yourself as well as you’d treat your boat!
Push that plate of eggs Bennie aside and eat that bowl of fruit!
😂

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Wellbutrin is the shit.. up at 6:00 am everyday ready to not only take on the world but bend it over and ass rape it. Lol

One thing I always see when Pharmaceutical Companies are advertising the wonderful results of their product is the Very Small Print at the bottom of the page Warning about the Side Effectso_O

BUYER Beware.;)

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
We all make our choices.
Then live with the consequences (or die from them).
We get a payoff from those choices.
Figure out what the payoff is.

badgas

Reaction score
😂😂🤣🤣

if if if if if

" If my genes were not biologically programmed to gain weight ?"

I thought these types don't believe in biology ?

In reality your JEANS are not designed for you to eat cheetos, Ice cream and soda so back away from the overpriced junk food and mix in
some affordable veggies and you will maghically lose weight : )

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
When my uncle had his heart attack, the doctor at the ER asked him if he smoked. He said I quit. The doctor asked when and he said, when they rolled me through those doors. True story.
sounds like my BIL he quit on the helicopter ride for his stroke.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Your last sentence here is 100% the key issue. They're also the most judgemental of others.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
And just like that…😱
Lol

“RDP…where we care more about our boats health than our own health!”
😎😎👍

Let’s try this a different way?
So when you get home let’s do this.
Go out and drain all the oil out of those big outboards.
Then go to Walmart and buy the absolute cheapest oil they have. Pay no attention to brand or viscosity, in fact go ahead and mix up brands and vis if it save a buck or 2.
Go home and pour that shit into your motors. Go ahead and throw some Fram filters on them as well.
Now do the same with with the lowers. Just grab whatever gear oil is on sale, doesn’t matter what it is.
Now, since we don’t care about what air we pump through them, go ahead and take off all the air cleaner equipment and we will just run without them…it’ll be fine right? Just like our lungs.
Now latch on and let’s go get gas. We won’t buy good gas at the pump however, we will go and collect all the gasoline that members here won’t use because it’s old.
We dont care however, we will run that stuff!
Age, octane, none of that is of any concern to us!

You would never ever do any of those things to your boat.
The irony is that it’s just a boat, if it blows up tomorrow it’ll suck, but Daddy is still alive.
When your heart blows up that boat sort of pales to insignificance.
At least treat yourself as well as you’d treat your boat!
Push that plate of eggs Bennie aside and eat that bowl of fruit!
😂
Just finished my 3.6mile walk around the island......so there😛
😄

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Day before Thanksgiving last week,laid out on a table set up for Colonoscopy @ LHC Surgery Center. Doc walks in looks at my info,asks me why the hell i waited so long getting first Colonoscopy. Doc says,well let’s hope for the best here and goes to work.
Last month did the Cologuard Test (dump in a box & mail it off to a lab).Test came back Positive,but explains nothing except best get Colonoscopy asap.
Anyway,Doc does his thing,explains found 1 polyp, got rid of it & sent off for biopsy. Results came back “Benign” Doc says see you in 5 years.
For what it worth LHC Surgery Center for what i needed really stepped up,good people and got it done.
I been rode hard and put away wet all my life. Going forward gonna try and get some bonus years and enjoy.

playdeep

Reaction score
Interesting thread...
I have 2 younger sisters(60&62)
Youngest is morbidly obese.Might be pushing 300?
She eats constantly &like shit.Cokes,fried food etc...zero exercise.
Both of her knees are blown out due to the excess weight. Doctors won't touch them until she loses at least 50lbs.She's very sensitive about her weight but won't do anything about it.
Always sick...she looks 15 years older than her actual age.Blames her current situation on genetic's.
My other sister is Uber fit.She hikes daily watches what she eats is always happy,never sick.Looks 15 years younger than her age...she's hot.I'm proud of her.
It's not all about genetic's...it's choices.

It's in vogue now amongst the younger generation to be fat&flaunt it.
That's friggin stupid.

retaocleg

Reaction score
watched 5 seconds..........anyone blaming others and i am out

Last edited:

Backlash

Reaction score
Hope she doesn't end up in the channel this summer! 😲🤣

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Interesting thread...
I have 2 younger sisters(60&62)
Youngest is morbidly obese.Might be pushing 300?
She eats constantly &like shit.Cokes,fried food etc...zero exercise.
Both of her knees are blown out due to the excess weight. Doctors won't touch them until she loses at least 50lbs.She's very sensitive about her weight but won't do anything about it.
Always sick...she looks 15 years older than her actual age.Blames her current situation on genetic's.
My other sister is Uber fit.She hikes daily watches what she eats is always happy,never sick.Looks 15 years younger than her age...she's hot.I'm proud of her.
It's not all about genetic's...it's choices.

It's in vogue now amongst the younger generation to be fat&flaunt it.
That's friggin stupid.
Got any pics of your sis (the hot one)?

Asking for a friend.