WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Performance Boat Candy

Brian

Reaction score
Anybody know what's going on with them? Website doesn't load and no one answers the phone.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have a ton of it if you are looking to buy some! We sell it out of the rdp store, and I have several cases at my house as well.

RD

Reactions: DWC

85RiverRAT

Working my way up!
Reaction score
The website has been shaky for a longtime, but somehow, someone is managing the orders still. I've got mine fulfilled every time. Their social media and boat show presence has been it seems is non-existent for a couple of years now.

Brian

Reaction score
I have a ton of it if you are looking to buy some! We sell it out of the rdp store, and I have several cases at my house as well.

RD
Was more looking to see if they were in business still vs. buying product from ya, but thanks for the offer.

JJ McClure

Reaction score
Is Performance Boating Candy hookers or blow… or both?

Asking for me. R

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I thought this was another goodmorning thread when I openned it🤷‍♂️

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Was more looking to see if they were in business still vs. buying product from ya, but thanks for the offer.

I think Matt is running it now.. but I'm not sure what the website or other stuff is all about.. Maybe he's just servicing existing commercial accounts?

RD

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Its a solid product. I like their interior cleaner as well.

Key to using Boat Candy is to make sure the hull is clean first. If you have another brands buildup on the glass the outcome will be poor.

rvir4us

Anyone got some jack d?
Reaction score

RD
Hey RD you still have a case of this stuff laying around? I pm’d you