WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Breaking Bad is back!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I can't even imagine what that commercial cost to make between the actors and licensing agreements etc?

That said they are pretty good we just bought some.

RD

Taboma

Reaction score
Now that Pepsico owns the brand, they've become easy to find and obviously, now they're advertised. We've been eating them for several years.
My daughter turned me onto them and originally our go to favorite was Popcorners Cinema Style Butter. They tasted like movie theatre buttered popcorn. But apparently they weren't everybody's favorite and they stopped making them or least making them available on the west coast.

Kettle corn are good, but very sweet. Also good but not quite as sweet are the new Cinnamon Crunch, very tasty.

My go to ones are White Cheddar and Sour Cream and Onion, but the Sour Cream ones are hard to find.

I haven't yet tried any of the newer spicy variety.

JL95

Reaction score
I bought 3 bags of them. The sweet chili and the kettle corn are good. I don’t feel as bad grabbing a serving of those vs a cookie or something.

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are going to be at Costco Surprise this weekend promoting thier tequila. My wife is Manager in charge of the store that day. She's looking forward to meeting them. I would be to but I'll be at KOH.