WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Russia and Ukraine

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
According to some, "Upstairs" It's/We are a "Cancer"-:confused:
My standard reply to such statements:

"I've been called worse things, by better people.";)

Is 'None of the above' not worthy of consideration ?
I think of the movie, "Brewster's Millions". The political campaign "none of the above".
Truthfully, I'd say close to 80% would be in that group. Leave us alone, let us live how we see fit and don't try to pigeon hole us into groups. Can't do that though, then there would be a clear majority:oops:

Taboma

Reaction score
My standard reply to such statements:

"I've been called worse things, by better people.";)

I think of the movie, "Brewster's Millions". The political campaign "none of the above".
Truthfully, I'd say close to 80% would be in that group. Leave us alone, let us live how we see fit and don't try to pigeon hole us into groups. Can't do that though, then there would be a clear majority:oops:
I think unfortunately the majority suffer "Affluent" guilt and hoping to seek their own salvation, they suffer a compulsion to rush to the aid of the latest great suffering. Not my group.

There's others that feel that Putin and Russian's are deserving of trust. No, for sure not my group.
Other's feel we should strengthen our bond with China. I trust them less than the Russians, who I don't trust at all. Again not my group.

If there's a "Fuck Em All" and trust nobody group ---- sign me up.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think unfortunately the majority suffer "Affluent" guilt and hoping to seek their own salvation, they suffer a compulsion to rush to the aid of the latest great suffering. Not my group.

There's others that feel that Putin and Russian's are deserving of trust. No, for sure not my group.
Other's feel we should strengthen our bond with China. I trust them less than the Russians, who I don't trust at all. Again not my group.

If there's a "Fuck Em All" and trust nobody group ---- sign me up.
As I've said before, I'm not a fan of mass violence or destruction. If someone wants to go out and try their strength (or luck), by all means, go ahead. I don't suffer from any forms of aflluent anything. I don't trust China, Russia or our own government. China is just laying in wait. They will screw us when the time is right. Russia, well Putin, I don't think was looking for a war with us.

Here's how I see things. NATO is Russia's neighbor. Not that one you invite over, the one you know his name, and his kids are kind of annoying. Well, say that neighbor gets a few dogs, and one of them bites you, your kid or a friend. Say Ukraine is the dog, and the ethnic Russians on the east of Ukraine are your friends. In most cases, you don't immediately shoot the owner, you may go to court. The Minsk agreements were the court, The dog owners, NATO, agreed to lock the dog up in court....walked out and said "that will buy us time to get the dog stronger, so it bites the neighbor too"

Most of us are the kids of the drunk homeowner. Our lives are going to get fuct by the choices made. That dog should have gone away, but instead it got kicked and fed, kicked and fed, and turned loose again. Lots of dead people, for what reason? Fascism over communism, but it's really more imperialism...

I believe there are a verified 20 US citizens that have died for Ukraine at this point. My guess is there have already been more, and there will be a lot more.

Taboma

Reaction score
As I've said before, I'm not a fan of mass violence or destruction. If someone wants to go out and try their strength (or luck), by all means, go ahead. I don't suffer from any forms of aflluent anything. I don't trust China, Russia or our own government. China is just laying in wait. They will screw us when the time is right. Russia, well Putin, I don't think was looking for a war with us.

Here's how I see things. NATO is Russia's neighbor. Not that one you invite over, the one you know his name, and his kids are kind of annoying. Well, say that neighbor gets a few dogs, and one of them bites you, your kid or a friend. Say Ukraine is the dog, and the ethnic Russians on the east of Ukraine are your friends. In most cases, you don't immediately shoot the owner, you may go to court. The Minsk agreements were the court, The dog owners, NATO, agreed to lock the dog up in court....walked out and said "that will buy us time to get the dog stronger, so it bites the neighbor too"

Most of us are the kids of the drunk homeowner. Our lives are going to get fuct by the choices made. That dog should have gone away, but instead it got kicked and fed, kicked and fed, and turned loose again. Lots of dead people, for what reason? Fascism over communism, but it's really more imperialism...

I believe there are a verified 20 US citizens that have died for Ukraine at this point. My guess is there have already been more, and there will be a lot more.
I agree. Seems I may have misjudged the boundaries of your sentiment.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Here’s what I know.
For just the cash we have sent to the worlds money changers IN LESS THAN ONE CALENDAR YEAR we could have paid for FORTY, yes forty, of the most expensive mars rover missions to date (curiosity, $2.5 billion)
We could have paid for 100 mars spirit and opportunity rover missions. (About a billion dollars back then)
Instead, we pay $100 billion to line the pockets of and protect the globalists bank and bio lab center.
While I’ve always known WWIII is inevitable, I never realized we would pay $100 billion to start it.
(Btw, that’s the low cost estimate to send man to mars)
It seems our spending priorities seem to favor annihilation rather than species continuation?

Arguing over the Geo-political reasons is moot.
It isn’t one thing, it’s everything.

Edit: forgot to add, those mars missions enjoy a much higher success rate as well, unless of course we consider world war as the goal here.

Last edited:

HotRod82

Reaction score
So if Russia does in fact send 500,000 troops for the spring offensive, how can Ukraine stop them?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So if Russia does in fact send 500,000 troops for the spring offensive, how can Ukraine stop them?
F110BE68-1C04-46EA-896D-E8DD4E5C6205.jpeg

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Do any of these fucks you see at the border look like they are fleeing a war torn country or famine or do they look like they have just walked 1000's of miles to get to the border? Fuck no they don't because they aren't and haven't been this is all a fabrication of the ones who are behind it and we need to find out who is pulling the strings and where the money is coming from.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Do any of these fucks you see at the border look like they are fleeing a war torn country or famine or do they look like they have just walked 1000's of miles to get to the border? Fuck no they don't because they aren't and haven't been this is all a fabrication of the ones who are behind it and we need to find out who is pulling the strings and where the money is coming from.
Remember at first when the media showed the populace trying to flee at a train station or whatever, and lamented greatly about how all communications were down and no phone service at all…while everyone standing patiently in lines were all on their phones?
Looked like any other commuter day to me.

Oh wait, Zelenskyy just got out of make up for another press release from the front!
B463CF3F-E741-4DC4-B096-6CD244F9BB36.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don't think Ukraine could, surely not by themselves.
I also haven't seen anything that makes me think they will build up to that level either. To have that many troops on the ground in spring, either they would have to have already been amassing much more support, or do a massive movement in the days ahead. The massive movement would be easy to target in transit.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don't think Ukraine could, surely not by themselves.
I also haven't seen anything that makes me think they will build up to that level either. To have that many troops on the ground in spring, either they would have to have already been amassing much more support, or do a massive movement in the days ahead. The massive movement would be easy to target in transit.
Dont forget what history has taught us in that region.
The BEST way to gain massive territory and create an entirely different front line is for half of the combatants to stand up, turn around, and point their guns the other way…

It’s the exact reason no State can ever be allowed to succeed from our nation here, especially CA and Texas.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

However, the missing motive suggests something far more sinister. The media’s Russiagate coverage hinged on being extremely trusting of officials in national security and law enforcement agencies that have historically undermined the press and been hostile to civil rights. There’s a saying in traditional journalism – “If your mother says she loves you, check it out.” Yet, when “deep state” actors with an obvious animus for Donald Trump pushed the narrative that a sitting U.S. president was compromised by a foreign power, a story so explosive it demanded to be thoroughly vetted every step of the way, the mainstream media instead decided to become stenographers.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Dont forget what history has taught us in that region.
The BEST way to gain massive territory and create an entirely different front line is for half of the combatants to stand up, turn around, and point their guns the other way…

It’s the exact reason no State can ever be allowed to succeed from our nation here, especially CA and Texas.
Turkey is the one that interests me in this respect. Turkey is in NATO for the sole purpose of us parking bombers and Nukes. They just had a major disaster...Russia had already landed aid workers and supplies in both Syria as well as Turkey.
Just like the cartels in Mexico, the people will stand by those that helped them, not who the government tells them to.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Turkey is the one that interests me in this respect. Turkey is in NATO for the sole purpose of us parking bombers and Nukes. They just had a major disaster...Russia had already landed aid workers and supplies in both Syria as well as Turkey.
Just like the cartels in Mexico, the people will stand by those that helped them, not who the government tells them to.
Common Sense analysis, All. Spring 2023 would certainly be looking very very different under President Donald J. Trump.
If only. Dare to Dream. The Naysayers will naysay. Go ahead. In No way is anything better, Ridin with Bi Den.

Instead we're in a De Facto state of War. China attcked in 2019, and the all the Swamp Creatures in All the Land especially Big Pharma loves it. Now, Russia Russia Russia. America is a rudderless ship, with a Zombie at the helm.
The contrast is a pretty stark reality. That's the Staus Quo we are stuck with. Now, really sucks. And it will suck, every day.

I read a comment by a Gal that said, "We get up every day and go to work, live our lives building for the future and don't even realize how fragile now is, we don't think about it, we just go on, like any of it is really going to ever really matter..."

Already FUBAR. This is gonna be a rough ride. Prepare for the worst, hope and pray for the best. Godspeed Inmates.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I was not taught much about the geopolitical realm, nor those of international finance or medicinal industry. I grew up in a simple home, 2 parents, 2 siblings, supported by the work of one man. That mans income was dependent not only on the economy, but also things like weather. We weren't ever "taught", but we were shown how to deal with inconsistencies and hardships. They weren't so much ever thought of as hardships, just obstacles to overcome. My brother and sister I don't think saw the same view I did. They are the ones to give up, and expect help.

I'm not that type. I see what's coming, though not in it's entirety. Some people believe in putting away money, as preparation for dark times. I have some, not as much as others, but more than a few. I've spent the past decade learning new skills, and trying to sharpen those I had. Above all else, trying to be a better father, and teacher to my kids. I fear it will be on them to right this ship.

I prepared for a lot of things. The past few years has shown me I really didn't prepare for anything.

Wedgy

Reaction score
We stand upon the shoulders of great Men. I have my Dad's little G.I. Bible. Carried through WW2 and Korea. Mom#2 said his book of drawings was powerful too in getting him through. Dad ran the house, (They wanted to cut off his feet after the Battle of the Frozin Chosin.) Both my Mom's were proffesionals. Mom#1 an Occupational Therapist, helping people get back to work, until She couldn't. Mom#2, A hard hat wearing, ladder climbing, tunnel egressing Engineer for Bell Telephone, and then with the Baby Bell's. Old Guys will get that reference. Hard workers..

If we paid attention growing up, it made a big impression, and we learned how to work hard, to better ourselves, family values, goals. to strive for and implement. Mistakes, (that we make enough on our own accord,) and vowed not to repeat. Wanting our Kid's to do better than we did, laying that tfirst course, of a block solid foundation.

The powers that be in power today, are what the Founders warned us against. They are not, Great Men.

Great Men are not without flaws. However, IMO We would not be looking at Thermonuclear war, if a Great Man was still in the White House. When Trump was contracting, every Sub wanted to work on a Trump project. IE: The stalled for years Ice Arena. Trump took it over, completed it under time, under budget, under a completion bond. Why the bond? Because it was so FUBAR for so long, they thought he couldn't do it.

Given the resources, get out of the way, Trump as our leader, Get it done. Kinda like piecework. Trump as our Leader, is better than the alternative that is screwing us over every second of every minute of every single day. Enough, is enough. Would it be enough? I would have liked to have found out. I prefer that over the unacceptable AF status quo. FJB.

IMO, the common sense Common Man on this boating board, like the normal people they are, like those who reply on this thread could and would be doing a much better job, in power, in the Federal governemnt today. Hands down. No question. Why? Simple. Because they Care. Because they Love. Because they get stuff done, and they make descisions based upon the good of the Body, as a Whole. Not for avarice, or for greed, or for evil.
As opposed to the putrid Sewer Swamp of DC. Led by a Rabid Groomer Zombie Hell bent on the destruction of America.

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
We stand upon the shoulders of great Men. I have my Dad's little G.I. Bible. Carried through WW2 and Korea. Mom#2 said his book of drawings was powerful too in getting him through. Dad ran the house, (They wanted to cut off his feet after the Battle of the Frozin Chosin.) Both my Mom's were proffesionals. Mom#1 an Occupational Therapist, helping people get back to work, until She couldn't. Mom#2, A hard hat wearing, ladder climbing, tunnel egressing Engineer for Bell Telephone, and then with the Baby Bell's. Old Guys will get that reference. Hard workers..

If we paid attention growing up, it made a big impression, and we learned how to work hard, to better ourselves, family values, goals. to strive for and implement. Mistakes, (that we make enough on our own accord,) and vowed not to repeat. Wanting our Kid's to do better than we did, laying that tfirst course, of a block solid foundation.

The powers that be in power today, are what the Founders warned us against. They are not, Great Men.

Great Men are not without flaws. However, IMO We would not be looking at Thermonuclear war, if a Great Man was still in the White House. When Trump was contracting, every Sub wanted to work on a Trump project. IE: The stalled for years Ice Arena. Trump took it over, completed it under time, under budget, under a completion bond. Why the bond? Because it was so FUBAR for so long, they thought he couldn't do it.

Given the resources, get out of the way, Trump as our leader, Get it done. Kinda like piecework. Trump as our Leader, is better than the alternative that is screwing us over every second of every minute of every single day. Enough, is enough. Would it be enough? I would have liked to have found out. I prefer that over the unacceptable AF status quo. FJB.

IMO, the common sense Common Man on this boating board, like the normal people they are, like those who reply on this thread could and would be doing a much better job, in power, in the Federal governemnt today. Hands down. No question. Why? Simple. Because they Care. Because they Love. Because they get stuff done, and they make descisions based upon the good of the Body, as a Whole. Not for avarice, or for greed, or for evil.
As opposed to the putrid Sewer Swamp of DC. Led by a Rabid Groomer Zombie Hell bent on the destruction of America.

Oddly, I recall that growing up from the late 50's, through the early 70's, as an age when having your own backyard fallout shelter was an extremely desirable feature. Even monthly periodicals carried articles on building and provisioning your very own underground hardened bunkers.
As was apparently being trained regularly in the skill of "Desk Diving" which was an extremely comforting activity when you're 12 years old and often doubtful you'd live to get your driver's license at 16. Guess you missed those exciting years of apparently having nothing to fear from a Thermonuclear attack.
Once we got more into the 70's, the realization that having such a bunker had been made obsolete due to the size and number of warheads, and that the length of the following nuclear winter made surviving rather undesirable.

I bet your mom was involved in the construction of the numerous extremely deep and hardened UG Bunkers Ma Bell built in cooperation with the DOD in order to hopefully maintain some communications backbone in the event of an attack. Years later as an Electrician I was involved in the remodel process of one such Bunker located in the Foothills of Corona. It's outside structure was an old dilapidated farmer barn, way back off of a dirt road, it concealed an entrance that led to an elevator or stairs that went down about 6 or more stories. The entire UG complex was huge and included living quarters in addition to the massive communication and control room.

I guess being older I just recall those years a bit different. October 1962 was especially thrilling.

Wedgy

Reaction score
The normality, learned values and responsibility our Parent's teach us was what I was getting at. My birth Mom's Cousin drilled in me some Heavy work ethic. LOL. Taught me Gravely tractor operation. Taught me how to drive stick in the Volvo.

Yeah, I was only 5 in '62, I do vaguely remember the desk drills. And the President's Physical Fitness Challenge, taken every year at Allendale Elementary, Pasadena. Rope climb was a bitch!

I guess also my focus was on my Dad's service in WW2, and then Korea, His injuries, and how was it that he even survived.
By the time I was on the Rifle Team in Military school, enrolled in the California Cadet Corps, we knew all about Russia, and the Cuban Missile Crisis. I also remember the exact moment, and where on the campus I was, when we learned President Kennedy was assasinated. RIP. Just like 9/11, RIP.
Thank You for your service to our country. Vietnam, was a rough road. Glad you made it back. Old Dogs Rule

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
We'll see. Russia built its own factory in Siberia to build tank busters.
Ps; as I said before, Russia isn't going to take East Germany, Hungary, Czech republic and Poland to establish presence there, since they're already NATO members. That action would definitely lead to WWIII, IMO.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

“If they intervene”

You scumbag money changing warmongers are killing thousands of Ukrainians and you couldn’t care less.

You’ve destroyed the West and all you’re trying to do is deflect blame, you greedy ass scumbags!!! 😆

spectras only

Reaction score
Don't be surprised when the Western Europe elites and the USA is pushing so hard, using Poland, a NATO country with direct borders with Russia, bad recipe for WWIII. If Finland with a large border was a NATO country, getting involved, it would get a same message from the Kremlin. If a rat pushed into the corner, it would lash out, no surprise here. The think tank in the US and the EU were hell bent to expand into Eastern Europe, it can reap what it sow.
All I can say is, the West bit more than it can chew, backing Ukraine, a corrupt country the the majority of people in Europe, who are powerless against the elite, can't stop the interference. You can't be that sure people want a bloody war there, over Ukraine. Poland, that was invaded by Nazi Germany, now using German Leopard tanks against Russia, is a bad recipe for Russia's taste right now at the 80 th celebration of the Stalingrad victory against Nazi Germany. Turning point will be, when the puppet clown Zelensky try taking Crimea, using heavy Western power. Mark my word.

Most of the problems today, created by the allies. Roosevelt and Chirchill should never had taken Stalin's world.
Stalin duped both.

Impact of the Yalta Conference​

By March 1945, it had become clear that Stalin had no intention of keeping his promises regarding political freedom in Poland. Instead, Soviet troops helped squash any opposition to the provisional government based in Lublin, Poland. When elections were finally held in 1947, they predictably solidified Poland as one of the first Soviet satellite states in Eastern Europe. Big Three agreed to meet again after Germany’s surrender, in order to finalize the borders of post-war Europe.
No doubt that the tide of Anglo-Soviet-American friendship had reached a new high,” wrote James Byrnes, who accompanied Roosevelt to Yalta, in his memoirs. Though Roosevelt and Churchill also considered the Yalta Conference an indication that their wartime cooperation with the Soviets would continue in peacetime, such optimism would prove to be short-lived.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Polish television also showed a speech by their PM yesterday...a speech in which he states that Poland is ready to fight for the new world order which the west is striving to build...
Sounds like words of peace and calm, right?

530RL

Reaction score
Don't be surprised when the Western Europe elites and the USA is pushing so hard, using Poland, a NATO country with direct borders with Russia, bad recipe for WWIII. If Finland with a large border was a NATO country, getting involved, it would get a same message from the Kremlin. If a rat pushed into the corner, it would lash out, no surprise here. The think tank in the US and the EU were hell bent to expand into Eastern Europe, it can reap what it sow.
All I can say is, the West bit more than it can chew, backing Ukraine, a corrupt country the the majority of people in Europe, who are powerless against the elite, can't stop the interference. You can't be that sure people want a bloody war there, over Ukraine. Poland, that was invaded by Nazi Germany, now using German Leopard tanks against Russia, is a bad recipe for Russia's taste right now at the 80 th celebration of the Stalingrad victory against Nazi Germany. Turning point will be, when the puppet clown Zelensky try taking Crimea, using heavy Western power. Mark my word.
Take or recover?

spectras only

Reaction score
Take or recover?
If anyone should lay claim for Crimea, it should be Turkey who lost the war against Catherine the great.
Crimea was never part of Ukraine until it was given as a gesture in the 1950's by the CCCP.
Lets face it, that comedian, using his shlung playing a piano, should have been a red flag to give him the power he has now.;):p. The whole world is full of comedians.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Here’s what I know, we pay $100 billion to line the pockets of and protect the globalists bank and bio lab center.
I doubt NASA has the incentive rebates paid to the multiple "big guys" as this debacle does.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Hmm, seems a bit uncomfortable to see the new custom paint on American equipment...
20230207_132808.jpg

Screen grab from a video of Ukrainian troops. Now then, anyone seen this logo before? I'm sure it means absolutely nothing, probably a neat symbol a soldier saw, and thought it made his new ride look cool.

spectras only

Reaction score
At least it's not the Swastika. That would really make the Russians to get pissed.;):D
That is standard German insignia/cross on tanks and fighter planes.
balkenkreuz-october-1939.png

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
At least it's not the Swastika. That would really make the Russians to get pissed.;):D
That is standard German insignia/cross on tanks and fighter planes.
balkenkreuz-october-1939.png
There around...I just figured out how to do screen grabs. The most common seems to be the OUN/Bandera flag, a close second would probably be the Black Sun...

spectras only

Reaction score
So, how much did the government spent on this toy? I remember contractors charged the military $1200 for spec toilet bowls, unlimited funds by tax payers,lol. It should have AI for its $40K price tag for a Hobby Lobby modified toy.

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
So, how much did the government spent on this toy? I remember contractors charged the military $1200 for spec toilet bowls, unlimited funds by tax payers,lol. It should have AI for its $40K price tag for a Hobby Lobby modified toy.
Ask the Norwegians :)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Ask the Norwegians :)

War or not, really cool technology in such a compact assembly. I've read in the past about groups, like DARPA, working on electric drones that can recharge using the field surrounding powerlines.

On the other hand, both sides in Ukraine are using slightly modified, commercially available, DJI drones for artillery targeting and dropping of grenades:(

Taboma

Reaction score
War or not, really cool technology in such a compact assembly. I've read in the past about groups, like DARPA, working on electric drones that can recharge using the field surrounding powerlines.

On the other hand, both sides in Ukraine are using slightly modified, commercially available, DJI drones for artillery targeting and dropping of grenades:(
I was surprised to read that Prox Dynamics developed the first rendition of this drone in 2012 and this is the first I've seen of it. Not that I keep up on such things, but sure is cool, although well out of my toy budget price range. :oops:

Certainly charging a battery via induction from the EMF field surrounding the higher voltage power lines is doable. Especially viable in a civilian application for inspecting and monitoring those same lines and sub-stations.

When I was young growing up Summers in Lake Arrowhead, the Lakeside Trailer park we stayed in was down in a bowl at one end of the lake. You couldn't get TV reception as it was blocked by the surrounding mountains. Eventually the park owners installed a "Park Wide" highly amplified system, using an antenna mounted well above the park.

They had a company run two bare copper conductors throughout the park using the trees as poles with stand-off insulators.
This was a subscription service, and transmitted at an amplified higher voltage to preserve the signal strength.
When you subscribed they sent the company out, they'd connect a special transformer that would reduce this power to match the proper 300 ohm antenna input impedance. (This was prior to 75 ohm coax).
Well ole dad was the definition of cheap, well, OK, creatively cheap. ;)
By a bit of trial and error, we figured out that a small bow tie antenna, with 300 ohm 'Twin Lead' wire, mounted to a long stick to reach into the tree up to that pair of bare wires, that when held in close proximity, would induce the TV signal sufficiently to provide damn good TV service. Technically since we weren't physically connected to their wires, we really weren't stealing their signal. Rather than test that theory and risk eviction, we just made it portable, so it was only in the tree when we were there. 😁
Of course it was actually stealing, but Dad was pretty crafty in creatively justifying things he did that of course I had been taught were wrong. ;)

So yes, a person could obtain free power from the high voltage utility lines, but the problem is, their towers and their right of away below the wires.
Hovering nearby, or flying parallel to the conductors would make it feasible.

I'll never forget the impromptu party they threw upstairs at Martin Marietta immediately following the start Operation Desert Storm. This branch was all DOD and DARPA funded, so doing all their electrical for a few years was a friggin hoot. That morning everybody was celebrating, I had to inquire as to why ---- well, it seems those engineers and science guys upstairs had been working on something for DOD relative to Tank weaponry. This actual invasion and real battlefield test had revealed it had kicked ass and all their efforts were validated.

In another area they were researching UAVs. In another Star War weaponry, both offense and defense. In the late 80's and early 90's, they were working on really cool projects, hard to imagine the nature of current DOD and DARPA R&D.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Same exact bullshit gaslighting as when they claimed Assad was gassing his people, which turned out to be 100% phony fabricated setup.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Same exact bullshit gaslighting as when they claimed Assad was gassing his people, which turned out to be 100% phony fabricated setup.

And Putin tried to tell the world, yet the American sheep went baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What I find telling, what is seen on social media from other countries, that is never shown here. You can find 8 consecutive pages of anti-Russian troop videos. Apparently the Ukrainians are saints. As a whole, war is not pretty. There's a pretty graphic video making the rounds today, it won't be seen by most. It's another that doesn't paint Ukraine in a good light.

The narrative is controlled. The fact that 2 gas lines happened to break in the ocean beneath a previous NATO exercise, purely coincidence. The fact a US spotter plane and chopper were in the area at the time? Also an odd coincidence. Putin has know who's to blame for a long time. He didn't go nuclear, but I'm starting to wonder if that's the goal?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What I find telling, what is seen on social media from other countries, that is never shown here. You can find 8 consecutive pages of anti-Russian troop videos. Apparently the Ukrainians are saints. As a whole, war is not pretty. There's a pretty graphic video making the rounds today, it won't be seen by most. It's another that doesn't paint Ukraine in a good light.

The narrative is controlled. The fact that 2 gas lines happened to break in the ocean beneath a previous NATO exercise, purely coincidence. The fact a US spotter plane and chopper were in the area at the time? Also an odd coincidence. Putin has know who's to blame for a long time. He didn't go nuclear, but I'm starting to wonder if that's the goal?

The corrupt West cartel is begging him to drop a nuke to cover up their money stealing ways. Make no mistake, they’d take a nuclear apocalypse over being outed for the trillions they’ve stole.

Scary times.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The corrupt West cartel is begging him to drop a nuke to cover up their money stealing ways. Make no mistake, they’d take a nuclear apocalypse over being outed for the trillions they’ve stole.

Scary times.
Today a Polish official made some statements implying Zelensky had access to a nuke. If that were the case, I wouldn't doubt it would be used on their own soil...the way they're sending untrained cannon fodder to the front, the people pulling the strings don't care about lives lost. An easy way to escalate things and cover tracks.

spectras only

Reaction score
If you have the patience, watch the entire video. Or, fast forward to 3:00 to listen to this methodical speaking person and bring your own conclusion..
Jeffrey David Sachs is an American economist, academic, public policy analyst, and former director of The Earth Institute at Columbia

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Didn't know this was a thing, but Starlink has cut the ability for the Ukrainian government to control drones. Musk has said helping with the internet capabilities was to be used for humanitarian uses and communications, not for offensive purposes. I don't know how they partially cut service, but apparently they did.

Musk has already been called a "Russian Sympathizer" by the media...don't see this helping his image with them.

Taboma

Reaction score

spectras only

Reaction score
There won't be a global hegemony anytime soon. Can't even have hegemony within just one country, ie; the USA or Canada. We're too divided or pessimistic, like never before. Sadly, it might take to live through a war or some major disaster around the globe to realize, how precious life is, and live in relative peace.. We had it good since WWII and most of the suffering has been forgotten. I'll be 76 in May and don't care if drop dead tomorrow, but I care about loved ones. Don't think the new generation ready to make any sacrifice to make things better, mostly due to not knowing how. The ones worried, listening the MSM, either depressed or commit suicide. Never in my life [ even living through communist doctrine ] seen mental health struggles in our young lives, we were occupied with sports outdoor activities etc.....! Biggest issue for the new generation is climate change, being bombarded by the media, and the constant talk of recession, inflation. Many of my son's friends lost hope, be able buying a home, even with having a steady job, unless they inherit money from their parents. When I came to Canada in April 1971, Canada had a 10% unemployment rate. Coming from a communist country I had great hope and outlook for my future, willing to take any job offered. Didn't have time to take lasses to learn English. Fortunately, I was able to start working right away, having a trade diploma, making minimum wage for room and board and having second job pumping gas at a Chevron station to be able buying a car for transportation. After 5 months, I moved to Vancouver from Edmonton, working up my way on the wage scale. Only way I could do that was switching 3 companies, by quitting them and move on to the next with higher pay. Being a new immigrant, I only been offered half what others made. I produced as much as even more, but was taken advantage. Not holding grudge, but had to do what I had to do.

Taboma

Reaction score
Didn't know this was a thing, but Starlink has cut the ability for the Ukrainian government to control drones. Musk has said helping with the internet capabilities was to be used for humanitarian uses and communications, not for offensive purposes. I don't know how they partially cut service, but apparently they did.

Musk has already been called a "Russian Sympathizer" by the media...don't see this helping his image with them.
Damn, that's actually pretty damned impressive and good advertising for Starlink, that it's transmit/receive refresh rate and speed can allow for real time control of a remote drone.

Smitty7

Reaction score
Damn, that's actually pretty damned impressive and good advertising for Starlink, that it's transmit/receive refresh rate and speed can allow for real time control of a remote drone.
How long before some kid hacks missile guidance systems ? I can see the news report already . " One of our missiles apparently wrote fuck you in the sky and then exploded Has all the earmarks of a Russian operation "

Last edited: