WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So I made mention of a new magic box

buck35

Reaction score
@MagicMike619 I have one of your super stream boxes. I'm running crypto 1.5. Is there a newer one? Older shows like Yellowstone update but I can't find any newer shows on there like 1929. Can't even find the new Maverick movie. Working fine other than that. Thanks

×2 we have one that's finniky and would love 2 new to go with it!

MagicMike909

Reaction score
83F355CD-2184-4171-B70C-C36E7DF4909F.jpeg

I have a few of these BLUETOOTH remotes available. ($25 each including shipping)
They work great paired with a SuperStream M1/M2 model. No need to point directly at the box anymore. Send me an email if interested [email protected]

Thanks Magic Mike

Badchoices03

Reaction score
How do these things work? Like can I literally cut all cords and streams like DIrecTV, Peacock etc....live sports like Supercross, Nascar, etc still available? I used to do Kodi years ago, and it seemed like it always went down and I would have to get the Firestick redone, it was more hassle then it was worth...is that the case here?

USMC2010

Reaction score
How do these things work? Like can I literally cut all cords and streams like DIrecTV, Peacock etc....live sports like Supercross, Nascar, etc still available? I used to do Kodi years ago, and it seemed like it always went down and I would have to get the Firestick redone, it was more hassle then it was worth...is that the case here?
Koki builds are massively better than they were years ago. It still works well on a firestick but is faster on a computer. I don't watch a lot of sports except UFC but anytime I want to find something I can

MagicMike909

Reaction score
Did you ship mine yet Mike?

RD
Yes last weeks
no these boxes are all VOD ( One click play ) they are not Kodi based anymore. It’s all run from a couple servers in China. You still get all the live tv , movies, sports , mma and more. Much easier to use in my opinion.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
View attachment 1194974
I have a few of these BLUETOOTH remotes available. ($25 each including shipping)
They work great paired with a SuperStream M1/M2 model. No need to point directly at the box anymore. Send me an email if interested [email protected]

Thanks Magic Mike

We will be talking shortly as the factory remotes are possibly the poorest excuse for a remote I have ever been exposed to. The are truly terrible.

The other thing I am getting now on my M2 is the sound is very temperamental. Just turn everything on and no sound. Unplug and replug the M2 and don't touch the TV and the sound works until you do much of anything with any other box. You can mess with the M2 all you want and its fine until you turn everything off and then it starts over.

Anyone else doing something odd like that?

Suggestions?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
They are the house I didn’t see them earlier

DUNEFLYER

The original DUNEFLYER of RDP 😁
Reaction score
Will any of these remotes be available in havasu this weekend? And I have no idea what model I have but I think we bought it less than 2 years ago.

MagicMike909

Reaction score
We will be talking shortly as the factory remotes are possibly the poorest excuse for a remote I have ever been exposed to. The are truly terrible.

The other thing I am getting now on my M2 is the sound is very temperamental. Just turn everything on and no sound. Unplug and replug the M2 and don't touch the TV and the sound works until you do much of anything with any other box. You can mess with the M2 all you want and its fine until you turn everything off and then it starts over.

Suggestions

Suggestions?
Do you have the volume turned up on the box? Also the box needs a clear line of sight to the remote. These new Bluetooth remotes are pretty awesome.

I would recommend doing a factory reset on the box.

MagicMike909

Reaction score
Will any of these remotes be available in havasu this weekend? And I have no idea what model I have but I think we bought it less than 2 years ago.
I’ll have a few new boxes and a few Bluetooth remotes the weekend of Feb 24-26

satellitemike

Reaction score
Looking for UFC tonight, what channel?
I can't find it in the ppv area.

CobraDave

Reaction score
Man this box is buffering a lot. Can’t get through many movie these days.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
If it’s buffering, are you sure it’s not your internet? Using vid or crypto I have never had anything buffer?
I've only tried watching a few movies on super VOD so far. Internet speed 105mbs

LuauLounge

Reaction score
I sometimes have buffering on the live feeds, very seldom on any VOD.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
I reset the box, took it off wifi. Still the same problem. Looks like I will buy a new ethernet cable and try that.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I reset the box, took it off wifi. Still the same problem. Looks like I will buy a new ethernet cable and try that.

In a bit of a weird deal I was always told to run the wifi and not the Ethernet cable on all these boxes. Even though one of mine is literally sitting next to the router it’s on wifi..

Maybe try that?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I just use supervod and crypto.. never downloaded any of the other apps

j21black

Reaction score
I’ll have a few new boxes and a few Bluetooth remotes the weekend of Feb 24-26

Tell me more - I don't have time to read all 8 pages - Just dumped Vontronix as I believe it was about ready to take a crap. Been using Fubo for the past 2 months, and want a better way to stream!

Can PM me if you want.

MagicMike909

Reaction score
FYI the live tv section is down for maintenance on the SuperStream. They are fixing it getting ready for the big game. I would use Elite if you have it on the M2. We crashed the Crypto tv because everyone was trying to get on at the same time. 😂

srttruck

Reaction score
FYI the live tv section is down for maintenance on the SuperStream. They are fixing it getting ready for the big game. I would use Elite if you have it on the M2. We crashed the Crypto tv because everyone was trying to get on at the same time. 😂
Thanks for that info, I've been going nuts trying to get them to work.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Hello all;

Anyone else having issues with their M2 box? I bought this thing about 7 months ago and for the last month I am having trouble with my sound. If I do anything at all with it I lose all sound across all apps. When starting it I have to start everything else, let everything boot fully then powercycle (not restart) the M2. Otherwise I have no sound. Now I am having trouble on the VOD with shows refusing to start. If I get lucky and they start, they will generally play. That said more are refusing to start than will.

All this is getting very frustrating. I have done a full factory reset and nothing changed.

Any suggestions from anyone?

Thanks.

MagicMike909

Reaction score
Hello all;

Anyone else having issues with their M2 box? I bought this thing about 7 months ago and for the last month I am having trouble with my sound. If I do anything at all with it I lose all sound across all apps. When starting it I have to start everything else, let everything boot fully then powercycle (not restart) the M2. Otherwise I have no sound. Now I am having trouble on the VOD with shows refusing to start. If I get lucky and they start, they will generally play. That said more are refusing to start than will.

All this is getting very frustrating. I have done a full factory reset and nothing changed.

Any suggestions from anyone?

Thanks.
Are you using the high speed hdmi cable provided to connect to your tv? Are you running the sound thru a sound bar? Might also check the sound settings on the box.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Are you using the high speed hdmi cable provided to connect to your tv? Are you running the sound thru a sound bar? Might also check the sound settings on the box.
I'm using a higher quality cable than the one in the box. It worked up until a month or so ago. If it was the cable, power cycling the box would make no difference. My sound is coming from a sound bar that is connected to the TV. been this way for years. The sound bar works fine. I played with it and the TV with multiple different inputs. The only source that has issues is the M2. Everything else functions as you would expect unconditionally.

MagicMike909

Reaction score
I'm using a higher quality cable than the one in the box. It worked up until a month or so ago. If it was the cable, power cycling the box would make no difference. My sound is coming from a sound bar that is connected to the TV. been this way for years. The sound bar works fine. I played with it and the TV with multiple different inputs. The only source that has issues is the M2. Everything else functions as you would expect unconditionally.
Is it only one app that does this? Because there are a bunch of apps I recommend using.

Find in Paid apps folder

Crypto Tv

Elite Sports

SuperVOD

SuperPlayback

Super TV

Cinema HD

Cyberflix

Backup tv

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Nope, all apps do this thing with the sound.
Crypto and VOD both do the issues with starting.

I tried opening the Sopranos on the M1 last night with the same startup challenges. My guess is the server is having issues also.

The sound thing is really an issue on a effectively new box. Does the company stand behind its product in any way?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Nope, all apps do this thing with the sound.
Crypto and VOD both do the issues with starting.

I tried opening the Sopranos on the M1 last night with the same startup challenges. My guess is the server is having issues also.

The sound thing is really an issue on a effectively new box. Does the company stand behind its product in any way?

I’m betting your hdmi chord is the problem.. I had something similar happen with a higher end cable. I replaced with another cable and no problems since

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
@Skinny Tire AH did you try that box yet?
I installed it today. I’m watching Newsmax right now. I’m thinking it’s gonna fly. Give me till Monday but it looks good. There are endless options for sure.

It does pause the program occasionally? Have to go back to main menu and back to program again to get it going again.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I installed it today. I’m watching Newsmax right now. I’m thinking it’s gonna fly. Give me till Monday but it looks good. There are endless options for sure.

It does pause the program occasionally? Have to go back to main menu and back to program again to get it going again.

Haven’t seen that before.. on what app does it do that?