WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2023 LA Boatshow report

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
The price tags on these aren’t for the faint of heart but they are bad ass

My wife was all jazzed up on that first center console. The black powdercoated top supports and otherwise really popped and made it look slick. I saw the price tag and realized I don't need a center console that bad.

Swain

Reaction score
What was the price to get in to this show?

Grand national Roadster show is $ 30

Just curious

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
What was the price to get in to this show?

Grand national Roadster show is $ 30

Just curious
Like shueman said $20 per head, plus $17 to park. I've wasted way more than $57 taking my wife to other places but doubt I'll be going again any time soon.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
The evolution and history of the LA Boat Show is long. My first was with my Dad at the Pan Pacific Auditorium. Next to Gilmore Field, home of the Pacific Coast League Hollywood Stars. Back then it was called the LA Sportsman and Boat Show. Size of the boat Show may have maxed out in size during the years it was held at the LA Convention Center. It occupied multiple floors.

SW_GLASS

Reaction score
Essex Boats at the LA Boatshow!! As always let me know what you think!

Thanks for the Boat Show coverage @RiverDave. I was curious if you happen to hear what the starting price is on the new Essex 26 DX boat with the giant integrated swimstep?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks for the Boat Show coverage @RiverDave. I was curious if you happen to hear what the starting price is on the new Essex 26 DX boat with the giant integrated swimstep?

I didn't get the starting price, but I'd have to guess around 130?

RD

Aces & Eights

Reaction score
I called Steve last week about the 26. The base model with a 6.2 is 107. Both 26’s at the show were equipped with 8.2 HO’s and upgraded stereo systems. The teal and black had upgraded alcantara interior as well. I think he said to me it would be around 131 for a well equipped 26 with the 8.2 HO and stereo upgrade. Build times are about 5-6 months out but he has two 26’s in inventory and ready to go, I’m guessing it’s the 2 from the show. That was from my fuzzy memory.

SW_GLASS

Reaction score
I didn't get the starting price, but I'd have to guess around 130?

RD
I called Steve last week about the 26. The base model with a 6.2 is 107. Both 26’s at the show were equipped with 8.2 HO’s and upgraded stereo systems. The teal and black had upgraded alcantara interior as well. I think he said to me it would be around 131 for a well equipped 26 with the 8.2 HO and stereo upgrade. Build times are about 5-6 months out but he has two 26’s in inventory and ready to go, I’m guessing it’s the 2 from the show. That was from my fuzzy memory.
Thank you @RiverDave and @Aces & Eights for the info I appreciate it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Lol. That was short and with no owner interview or phone number? Was Jerry even there?

He was busy with customers when we came by the first time and he wasn’t at the booth when I came by the second and third time.

I did get a selfie with him on Friday.. the boat interior and a few other things looked a lot nicer than the previous ones I had seen.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Great work Dave... I didn't hit mute once due to background music. Well, maybe lowered it a bit but thats just me being picky.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Advantage Boats!

And with that, that concludes our coverage of the La Boatshow!