WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE
Sharp Shooter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a question..the boat on post #16, the nordic v drive flat bottom that is named "LOTTA GREEN"..Where did you get that picture? I'm trying to track it down..or could you have them reach out to me , please and thank you
    Sharp Shooter
    Sharp Shooter
    I took those photos of Lotta Green at Needles Marina Park in 2009. Wayne had just bought the boat to restore but he sold it to Connor Burkenheger. They were going to put Billy's Boss9 in it, but that was years ago and I don't know what came of it. Call Billy B. is my suggestion.
    Jerry, my name's Todd Tipton and I'm restoring a 78 Hallett mini-cruiser that belonged to Pete Peters. The boat was rigged by Jimmy Anderson and used as a ski racer. I have a lot of good people involved, but cannot locate any historic photos to work from. Might you have any? I'll send you photos of the boat as it exists if you're interested. Thanks, Todd
    Hey how you been? I was just wondering if you were going to be camping out at Marine Stadium this weekend?
    Hey Jerry are you going down to Grazziano's this afternoon for their new car show night.4 till 7. Baseline and Hellman
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…