WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Brent
    Gonna be selling my 24 Spectra soon and thought I would ask if you might know someone looking . I have a twin BBC twin vdrive 24’ . I talked with you about it several years ago.
    Hi, I've got a 24' spectra v-drive. I had a few questions about cavitation plates. I don't have any at this time, is it worth adding them, if so where is the best place to buy the plates.
    S
    SPECTRABRENT
    I like cav plates, I added them to my 24. I did a stainless hinge with stainless plates. You would need to have the plates made or you could go with trim tabs.

Brent
    Hello Brent. You may recall my 24' Spectra (Sanger) Outboard that was on the Spectra Marine site, owners photos... I've sold the engines, (200hp Merc 2-strokes) and looking to sell the project to a Spectra fan. Hull is in great shape, Trailer has new Elec/Hydraulic brakes. Can you aim me in the right direction? Not a lot of traction on Whip Trader or Spectra Site on Facebook.
    jetboatperformance
    jetboatperformance
    Hi Brent might I asks a bit more re your Spectra ? what drive , what engine ?
    Hi Brent, my name is Jason Greenhalgh. A couple of years ago, my father and I were speaking to you about our 79 Spectra 20. We're finally getting things moving with it, and I've been posting pictures of it in the Spectra forum. Well, I just wanted to stop by and say hi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…