WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE
SoCalDave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Dave,
    I have been researching flip out type windows and came across your thread. I am wanting to install two in my garage bar area. Like others on here, am wanting to not go completely insane on the budget and was hoping you could offer some help. 71.5w x 32.78h and 67.75w x 31.75h. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
    Aaron
    SoCalDave
    SoCalDave
    Enrique Estrada / 562-939-1902. Tell him his uncle sent you his way.
    Hey Dave, I have been on the search for a flip-out window but the cost and lead time are insane. I came across this thread and saw that your brother makes them...? Looking for a 48 x 48 window unit, no sill. I can pick up in LB and will install on-site. Please let me know if he is still making them! Thank you

[email protected]
    C
    chhc10
    Thanks, Dave! Would you mind sending over his phone number? You can send it via email if that’s better.
    C
    chhc10
    Hi Dave, do you have your nephew's contact information. Would love to chat with him about that window. Thank you!
    SoCalDave
    SoCalDave
    Sorry, I just saw your reply.
    Enrique Estrada / 562-639-1902
    Hey Dave I’m Brett Jones, I was scrolling through some of the threads a week or so ago and noticed you might have a possible position open for a mechanic. I’m currently a maintenance mechanic in the oil fields out in Brea. Been out here just over 7 years. I’m definitely interested in that position if it’s still available. Give me a call or text anytime. Thank you! 562-237-9542
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…