Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221104-182621_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221104-182621_Gmail.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 52

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
This thread to me is so horrible. I feel so bad for the misguided , the weak and those that were forced to either stay in school or keep a job. And yes even those that need people to tell them what to do and yell at us for not doing it. This is real crimes here. It’s disgusting . And I know nothing will come of it. These people that want to thin the heard are the same crying that the sky is falling. Yet the same people who say the sea level will rise hundreds of feet just bought beach front property ( Obama ). It’s really scary. It’s almost like a horror movie

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Officials in Australia are raising the alarm as the country’s excess deaths have soared to an “incredibly high” rate.

Australia’s peak actuarial body is calling on the government to urgently investigate the country’s spike in deaths this year.

An analysis of Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) data by the Actuaries Institute shows a 13 percent rise in deaths during 2022.

The data revealed that an additional 15,400 people died in the first eight months of the year alone.

The deaths were listed as non-COVID-19 fatalities.

However, one-third of those extra deaths are people who have never contracted Covid, Actuaries confirmed.

Deaths from diseases other than COVID-19 represented nearly half of all deaths that otherwise would have been expected for the first four months of the year, according to AFR.

13% is an “incredibly high number for mortality,” and it is “not clear” what is driving the increase, said Karen Cutter, spokeswoman for the institute’s COVID-19 Mortality Working Group.

“Mortality doesn’t normally vary by more than 1 to 2%, so 13% is way higher than normal levels,” she said.

NPC Mask Angry.PNG

arch stanton

Reaction score
Does anyone else laugh at all of the people who deserve the death they are getting for withholding information from others could have used to save themselves.
For me its like seeing the other teams quarter back getting sacked over and over I just keep laughing and cheering.
☠️

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Does anyone else laugh at all of the people who deserve the death they are getting for withholding information from others could have used to save themselves.
For me its like seeing the other teams quarter back getting sacked over and over I just keep laughing and cheering.
☠️
For those at the front, behind a podium of lies, yes. There is some morbid satisfaction there.

For those that didn't want to take it, but did for their pension or to make their house payment, those I feel bad for.

For those still getting sick, after 3+ rounds of boosters, I decide how I feel about them based on how they feel about me being un-vaxxed.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Those familiar with "Zack News" out of Needles: Been acting weirder the past few months, depressed and near suicidal...
Was flown to Vegas yesterday, blood clots brain and heart:(
Yes, vaxxed.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Svanholm believes that the funeral home has seen a 30 percent increase in deaths this year compared to last year.

“We have not had such an increase since the company started in 1922,” said Svanholm to local tv.