“Unexpectedly”

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
8C4EE552-5E10-403B-B40F-092CDB04D87B.jpeg

The new normal. Prayers for his family.

sprintcvx

Reaction score
This one hits a little closer to home for me, I listened to his radio show everyday.🙁

The KIRO Newsradio family and Bonneville International Corporation – along with the immediate family of Dori Monson – are deeply saddened to announce Dori’s sudden passing Saturday night at a Seattle hospital.

A longtime watchdog of government and social issues, Dori was known by his many listeners as a boy from the “mean streets of Ballard.” At the time of his passing Dori was KIRO-FM’s top-rated mid-day host.

“We, along with Dori’s family, are mourning his loss,” said Bonneville Seattle Senior Vice President and Market Manager Cathy Cangiano. “We are working on on-air tributes to memorialize and celebrate his life and legacy.”

4Waters

Reaction score

Berdes

Reaction score
Thought I added this earlier. Another covid related? If duplicate post, OH WELL.
Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin was in critical condition after suffering a cardiac arrest during Monday's National Football League (NFL) game against Cincinnati.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
No way it gets blamed on the vaccine it will be explained away to anything else but the shot. Can you imagine the law suits that would come from this if it in fact gets traced back to a forced vaccine. Every professional sport that mandated a shot would be sued. No way in hell the powers that be ever let this get traced back to them. Pharma has immunity.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No way it gets blamed on the vaccine it will be explained away to anything else but the shot. Can you imagine the law suits that would come from this if it in fact gets traced back to a forced vaccine. Every professional sport that mandated a shot would be sued. No way in hell the powers that be ever let this get traced back to them. Pharma has immunity.

Wait until the sports ball leagues find out physical exertion puts you at more of a risk for the aorta exploding.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Carrols Restaurant Group Inc. on Tuesday said Paulo Pena, who took the helm of the largest U.S. Burger King franchisee last year, died suddenly on Saturday at age 50.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Can we take a minute to address the elephant in the room? Not yore typical lounge material.
👇🏽

BabyRay

Reaction score
This one hits a little closer to home for me, I listened to his radio show everyday.🙁

The KIRO Newsradio family and Bonneville International Corporation – along with the immediate family of Dori Monson – are deeply saddened to announce Dori’s sudden passing Saturday night at a Seattle hospital.

A longtime watchdog of government and social issues, Dori was known by his many listeners as a boy from the “mean streets of Ballard.” At the time of his passing Dori was KIRO-FM’s top-rated mid-day host.

“We, along with Dori’s family, are mourning his loss,” said Bonneville Seattle Senior Vice President and Market Manager Cathy Cangiano. “We are working on on-air tributes to memorialize and celebrate his life and legacy.”
I love music in the car, but between Noon and 3:00 it was Dori Monson. It wasn’t unusual to see me at my destination, sitting in the car just a little longer so I’d catch the whole segment.

He had heart problems for at least a couple of years. I’ll give you that it COULD be vaccine-related, but he had a history of weight swings, which certainly isn’t good for the heart. He also had a very high-stress career and lifestyle. Of course, maybe while of that is true, the vaccine contrib……oh, shit, now you’ve go me thinking. 😂

Last edited:

sprintcvx

Reaction score
I love music in the car, but between Noon and 3:00 it was Dori Monson. It wasn’t unusual to see me at my destination, sitting in the car just a little longer so I’d catch the whole segment.

He had heart problems for at least a couple of years. I’ll give you that it COULD be vaccine-related, but he had a history of weight swings, which certainly isn’t good for the heart. He also had a very high-stress career and lifestyle. Of course, maybe while of that is true, the vaccine contrib……oh, shit, now you’ve go me thinking. 😂

I know he had the first two jabs but don't think/know if he had anymore. He had been questioning the jabs for a while now especially giving them to kids. He also went skydiving and bungie jumping, not something you would normally do if you had a bad ticker.
Fljyzf6X0AEficU.jpg

Mack

Reaction score
These poor souls never read about the club of rome who celebrating it 50 th anniversary. WEF great reset, Gates, Turner, Club of Rome, Kissinger’s world population views, all this has been planned from the 70’s we are in full swing to see more died suddenly. I am not sure how many more groups and people helped organize and plan for what’s coming However they are all immoral godless souls. There might not be time left to stop what has been planned. All you have to do is read the books that each of these put out on depopulation and you will understand the plan

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
These poor souls never read about the club of rome who celebrating it 50 th anniversary. WEF great reset, Gates, Turner, Club of Rome, Kissinger’s world population views, all this has been planned from the 70’s we are in full swing to see more died suddenly. I am not sure how many more groups and people helped organize and plan for what’s coming However they are all immoral godless souls. There might not be time left to stop what has been planned. All you have to do is read the books that each of these put out on depopulation and you will understand the plan
They believe that they are saving the species from themselves. The worlds stewards as it were. This is what their race does. The race (cult?) of predatory beings. Non binary means no reproduction. Pedophilia means enslavement of children preventing family units.

And frankly something does have to change since the numbers show us that births outnumber deaths and have for a long long time.
We can not maintain this trend indefinitely and remain a non interplanetary species.
Population is a problem logistically speaking, unfortunately their motivations are not noble.
There is no “stopping” it.

Mack

Reaction score
positive change has come threw real education and empowerment not enslavement. When populations are educated and prosperous birth rates have fallen, look at the counties that did not have falling birth rates they have not poisoned there citizens. The west has poisoned theirs who stands to benefit you should ask yourself before justifying the outcome. When governments play a role in climate destruction worse than civilians you should wake up and smell the roses. City, county, state, federal goverment equipment does not have to operate epa approved new equipment however you go down to gmc and try ordering a durmax with out emission and see what they say. The west obsession with climate change is to usher in a new world order with out a middle class. look at the education system dumbing kids down, thus to not be able to think for themselves. Illegals from these high birth rate country being invited to repopulate this country sound crazy right but true however nobody as insisted on these illegals being mandatorily vaccinated to get a job here, welfare, healthcare, or money. Our Local hospital requires every body to be vaccinated to set an appointment to see a doctor but the illegals do not have too.

you are correct about not stopping it people who drank the cool aid are the first to fall. Stay away from a judas goat paid to lead you to the end

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This was an extremely rare occurrence not long ago. These are the ones that bother me most. We all die, matter of fact. Young kids are supposed to out live us. Parents probably did what they thought was best. They may feel horrible.
The people who caused it, don't feel any remorse. That angers me...