WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

“Unexpectedly”

FreeBird07

Reaction score
This was an extremely rare occurrence not long ago. These are the ones that bother me most. We all die, matter of fact. Young kids are supposed to out live us. Parents probably did what they thought was best. They may feel horrible.
The people who caused it, don't feel any remorse. That angers me...
Agree... when I saw that cute hockey player kid on this thread a few days ago it hit me right in the gut.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Meanwhile in the L.
84AD5E1F-4E91-4314-8E0B-C6E59E401A77.jpeg

Andy B.

Reaction score
Cult members are not known for long lives
Guyana cult( Jim Jones) anyone old enough to remember? People dumb enough to still believe and push this shit deserve this ending. One problem is they get their kids to take it. In Guyana parents gave their kids kool-aid first then themselves I feel sorry for all those young kids out there that's what really gets me......

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I have a question for people to ponder here. The vax related death and injuries tend to effect the young and or compromised...the very people it's supposed to help. We, the people in charge at least, have forced it upon many professions, including our military. If this is truly a depopulation deal, why take out those loyal to leadership? I mean, really, those of us that didn't take it are really the assholes that are a bit harder to control.

Mack

Reaction score
They are replacing all with the influx of illegals they believe that group will be easier to control lower iq The military is a problem they are educated in fighting leadership honestly believes the next war will be machine and drone controlled from afar not boots on the ground

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I have a question for people to ponder here. The vax related death and injuries tend to effect the young and or compromised...the very people it's supposed to help. We, the people in charge at least, have forced it upon many professions, including our military. If this is truly a depopulation deal, why take out those loyal to leadership? I mean, really, those of us that didn't take it are really the assholes that are a bit harder to control.

If this is to be believed, it’s a countermeasure not a vax…

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Okay has this been posted anywhere in here? Holy 😳

arch stanton

Reaction score
Okay has this been posted anywhere in here? Holy 😳

its a long video but I'm glad I watched it, and if this is true what are the ramifications