“Unexpectedly”

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1673588709208.jpg

🤣

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
School the wife teaches at is very polar. About half vaxxed, half not.

This morning, before students arrived, there was a "prayer meeting" called for those that were so inclined and on campus early. The music teacher was watching her teenage grandson Wednesday night. She lost her daughter a year ago, so she helps out her son in law kind of taking one kid at a time. Thursday morning, she wakes him up for school. He's not well, and she rushed him to the hospital. He past away at 7:30am, suspected heart attack. By my wife's account, good kid, 14 or 15 years old. About the same age as my youngest son.

Wife was taken aback by it, as were the other teachers. This isn't a very big town, it seems everyone knows everyone somehow. Frightening really, this is pretty close to home.

welldigger00

Reaction score
I predict that The next round of injections will be the antidote to these poison shots. Just wait. What better sales pitch than; Having troubles with yore climate change affected myocarditis? Here is the way to deal with it…”Brought to you by Pfizer”.

Andy B.

Reaction score
I predict that The next round of injections will be the antidote to these poison shots. Just wait. What better sales pitch than; Having troubles with yore climate change affected myocarditis? Here is the way to deal with it…”Brought to you by Pfizer”.
Yep follow the money!! Can't fix STUPID!!!!

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I predict that The next round of injections will be the antidote to these poison shots. Just wait. What better sales pitch than; Having troubles with yore climate change affected myocarditis? Here is the way to deal with it…”Brought to you by Pfizer

xlint89

Reaction score
Don't remember where I saw it, but someone nailed it on the head.

If all the died suddenly cases were unvaxxed, they would be SCREAMING about it from the news stations 24/7.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Appears Diamond may have been jabbed based on Silk's comments

‘Are Americans Being Poisoned?’: Diamond’s Memorial Goes Off the Rails​

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I know it's been asked before but...

Why is it our politicians are not suffering this "coincidence"?

I can name of few who are worthy..... well maybe just a warning shot.

Don't want to wish this extreme on anybody

Sandlord

Reaction score
‘Sopranos’ actor John Ventimiglia’s daughter Odele dead at 25
“Sopranos” actor John Ventimiglia’s daughter Odele died on Jan 12.She was 25.

Odele’s mother, Belinda Cape, shared the news in a recent Facebook post, writing that she and her family are “heartbroken” over theunexpected loss.
“Heartbroken to have to post our darling Odele’s funeral notice. Her sister Lucinda and I have been overwhelmed by the messages of support and love we have received, and your remembrances of how cherished Odele was to so many,” Cape wrote.
“Odele was greatly loved and leaves a huge hole in our lives.”
Odele’s sister, Lucinda Ventimiglia, also shared a tribute to her sibling, writing alongside a carousel of photos on Instagram, “Words will never be enough to express the grief we are all feeling. I loved my little sister a lot and I will spend the rest of my life searching for her in everything.
“My family and i are so grateful for all the care and support we have been receiving during this impossible time,” she continued. “it has never been more clear how much she meant to so many people.”