Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20230126_181139.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Department of Defense only. Can you imagine what the commercial pilot numbers are? Source: Dr. Theresa M Long
Tucker Carlson interviewed an American Airlines pilot on yesterdays show. He had a heart attack 6 minutes after landing and said the FAA medical doctor never came to him asking for information.

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
Sooner than later, the word UNEXPECTEDLY will be shadow banned or cancelled.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
friends of my oldest son.... kids are on same Gymnastics competition team... Houston, (Katy) Texas...

Father died this morning of heart issues (50, great health)..
Business owner...
was Vaxed.

same individual company employee mid 30 ... died last 30 days... heart issue.... Vaxed as well..

I'm praying for everyone...

shit is getting closer...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
When it's distant, on the TV or random Twitter people, it doesn't have the same effect on a person. When it hits your own circle, family, friend or acquaintance, it is quite a bit more distressing.

When it was side effects causing illness or inability to live life as previous, it still didn't bother me as much. People have bad reactions to medications all the time. At least that is how I justified it to myself. When a 14 or 15 year old boy wakes up feeling bad, and dies of a heart attack...a boy my wife knew...that closes a circle much tighter. A friend helped out his employee, by covering the funeral for his son, not even 20...also a heart condition.

These are darker times than some see. I'm happy for those that cannot see the harm, ignorance is bliss. For those of us who have seen it come close though, it is frightening. Who may be next? Who will be within our circle?

LazyLavey

Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Teachers at my wife's school have been notified... A sixth grader was found "un-responsive" last night, and transferred to Childrens Phoenix this morning. Sibling of one of my wife's students. Not sounding good.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Teachers at my wife's school have been notified... A sixth grader was found "un-responsive" last night, and transferred to Childrens Phoenix this morning. Sibling of one of my wife's students. Not sounding good.
It's been a great Monday! The young boy woke up last night! He asked his Grandma to take him home. Side note, he's an autistic young man...so he's a bit confused as to why he was there. He got to ride in the helicopter though. I'm tearing up, just got the news.

Fuck the bowl game, the show and all the rest...happy for the kid and the family. Tests to be done, but who cares!