WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

03 Ford F350 Lariat Super Duty 6.0 4x4

jasonwtc

Reaction score

i am listing this for a friend he has no email so call him or you can email me and if i cant answer the question i will email you back to call him. i use the truck once a month to pick up a pallet. he has put a ton of money into fixing the problems with the motor. it runs great now and has allot of power.

2003 Ford F350 Superduty FX4 Lariat powerstroke 6.0 diesel. 87,000 miles. Dual leather power heated seats (slight tear in driver seat) pictured below rest of the leather in great condition. Invested selling price (19K) in the last year in upgrades and repairs with receipts. Truck is now bullet proof with all the 6 liter issues fixed. Never planed on selling nut we need a dually for our new larger race trailer. Pretty firm on price, already taking a huge loss and this is a great price for this truck. Here is a list of upgrades engine was pulled heads were rebuilt, ARP head studs w/oem head gaskets, IPR remote oil cooler kit with new 6.4 oil cooler with steel bradded lines and billet coolant filter, CAT coolant, IPR egr cooler and plug. New hp oil pump, all sensors, fuel filters, trans filters, all gaskets and seals, srs front wheel hubs, injectors, porterfield brakes and fluid, tie rods, ball joints. Edge color touch screen programmer with sensors. 4" lift dual bilstein shocks and steering stabilizer. 35" Goodyear MTR kevlar tires with 15k on them, air bags, wired for with wheel, bed liner, electronic brake controller. Full AFE kit, Sealed intake, intake elbow, HUGE intercooler, Garrett stage 1 turbo with upgraded oil lines. $19000.00 OBO. Amazing truck! Jim (573)692-1827 truck is in huntington beach

havasubum

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the interior? I have a 2007 f-350 dually that I may be interested in trading possibly.

jasonwtc

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the interior? I have a 2007 f-350 dually that I may be interested in trading possibly.

this is the only picture he gave me. its a bench front and rear with tan leather i think it would be considered a 60/40 bench. the center console flips up to become a seat. this is a picture of the only hole in the seats.