WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

06.08.23 Prescott Valley, Chino Valley, Paulden RDP get together

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Definite maybe...currently prepping for my youngest's B-day. Little monkey turns 15 today!
I think Mosquito is from down the hill? @fat rat I think is local

Edit: Just read the date...😂 dunno, but hopefully!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Definite maybe...currently prepping for my youngest's B-day. Little monkey turns 15 today!
I think Mosquito is from down the hill? @fat rat I think is local

Edit: Just read the date...😂 dunno, but hopefully!
No worries just throwing out the idea. If anyone can great if not there will be another time for sure. 👍

fat rat

Member #163
Reaction score
Let me know if you come to Prescott, we can meet Friday at the American Legion in town. Just 3 blocks frm the historic Whiskey Row. Are drinks are half the price. Be glad to buy ya all a drink.😎

boatpi

Reaction score
Sorry I miss you guys. I’ll be there on the 28th on Gurley Street.

boatpi

Reaction score
Sounds delicious, but I won’t roll in the town until 1pm.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Alright we have a busy weekend once again. We are heading up Thursday morning. Going to have lunch at Lilo’s in Seligman. We will check into the hotel Thursday afternoon and are free that afternoon. Friday afternoon we are getting together with family and not sure when that will be done. What time does the American Legion close up? Then we will be leaving town Saturday after breakfast. Any suggestions on places for dinner or breakfast?

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Alright we have a busy weekend once again. We are heading up Thursday morning. Going to have lunch at Lilo’s in Seligman. We will check into the hotel Thursday afternoon and are free that afternoon. Friday afternoon we are getting together with family and not sure when that will be done. What time does the American Legion close up? Then we will be leaving town Saturday after breakfast. Any suggestions on places for dinner or breakfast?
you going to stop by Williams car show on the way home?

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
you going to stop by Williams car show on the way home?
I know when I saw your post I thought about it. Once again we have a crazy busy weekend and ruching back to a birthday party. If Gen is feeling good and we are on th e road early I might pop in for a quick lap. If we do that I will reach out to you. 👍

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
One last bump. Looking for a place to watch the hockey game tonight. Any suggestions on a spots bar or restaurant in town. We are staying at the Hampton Inn

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Did you join?

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
One last bump. Looking for a place to watch the hockey game tonight. Any suggestions on a spots bar or restaurant in town. We are staying at the Hampton Inn
Is that on Glassford hill? I have stayed there. It’s nice. We try to go every year for the courthouse christmas lighting. Maybe the Office will have the game on???

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Perfect!!! Will look into that. Just got into town and Buffalo Wild Wings is within walking distance. So that might be the direction we go In. 👍
Walk in stumble out😀 go Knights! I want Bruce Cassidy to win so my dumbass Bruins feel even worse for their epic failure. Bastards😡.