WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1/4 beef available immediately, Saturday March 6th delivery to Havasu

wash11

Reaction score
I have two 1/4's available for immediate delivery. Well, almost immediate. This Saturday, March 6th for Havasu or Kingman. This is a big, grain finished, juicy fella. I won't have final totals till later this week once the cuts are weighed but I expect the 1/4 to be $1100-1200 or so, including delivery.

Call or text for quick response.
Joel 928-486-4043

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I've only gotten into the grounds from the grain fella I got from you last month, if that is any indication of the other cuts holy smoke. Best burgers ever 👌

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
How much physically is a 1/4? weight and rough size I'd need in the freezer.

wash11

Reaction score

To be safe, you’d need 7cu ft of space for quarters of this size. Less if you pack it in like a game of Tetris. I estimate these to weigh 125lbs, maybe a hair more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
To be safe, you’d need 7cu ft of space for quarters of this size. Less if you pack it in like a game of Tetris. I estimate these to weigh 125lbs, maybe a hair more.

Thank you!

parker guy

Reaction score
I have a free older upright freezer...is located in Saugas

dspracing

Reaction score
I've only gotten into the grounds from the grain fella I got from you last month, if that is any indication of the other cuts holy smoke. Best burgers ever 👌

I too started slow with the grounds. Then I hit those steaks and DAMN I am addicted! This meat is all I ever want to eat.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Are you coming to the farmers market in Havasu this weekend?

River Runnin

Reaction score
And mix some of the burger in with the other cuts! :) ..... If you don't have a stand-up!😉 Instantpot Burgers, spaghetti, Meatloaf, lopscous, and breakfast fixin will use it up pretty quick!😁

EmpirE231

Reaction score

Target had a deal on a 7CU chest freezer that I picked up 2 weeks ago for around $170.

I was planning on stuffing my 1/4 cow (first time ever doing this) and ended up coming home with 1/2 cow.......so we had to play a serious game of tetris.

EmpirE231

Reaction score

we are new to this buying chunks of cow thing... the slip inside my boxes said hanging weight was 200lbs of the 1/4.... so what is finished weight roughly?

also... the cow was corn fed.... Is that pretty much the same quality as grain or?

wash11

Reaction score
we are new to this buying chunks of cow thing... the slip inside my boxes said hanging weight was 200lbs of the 1/4.... so what is finished weight roughly?

also... the cow was corn fed.... Is that pretty much the same quality as grain or?

Message a copy of that paper to me so I can take a look.

wash11

Reaction score
Are you coming to the farmers market in Havasu this weekend?
Not sure how I missed this post.
The gal the runs the Havasu Farmers Market stocks our ground beef and whole chickens but most of our customers have us do the home delivery during the week. It's hard to give up Saturdays to do markets so we've worked things out to where we don't need to be there.