WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

$1 a round for bulk 9mm?????

WildWilly

Reaction score
I can get ya whatever ya want / however much ya want!

those numbers are just what I’m bringing down to Havasu this week. My truck can always go back and get more! :).

currently I had planned on .223 being .62 cents a round. And .556 being .68 cents a round..

If you want to do “bulk” (7-10k) buys I am sure I can grind on those numbers a bit

so where do we sign up for orders?

I'm in for 45, 9 and 223

77charger

Reaction score
Desperation causes panic and people to pay stupid prices. 6 months a year from now these same people will still have the ammo they got reamed on because they didn’t want to fire it.

I have enough and some to practice but no way in hell I’d pay today’s prices. I reload and it’s crazy seeing what suckers pay for primers 🙈

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was at the gun show in San Bernardino this weekend. Bulk buys on 9mm were $0.46 per round. I was shocked as the last time I bought online when you still could was 18 cents a round for new. Lines were hours long as well to get some. In speaking with some friends, its been since the gun rush in March.

I am not as much an enthusiast as many, but I used to like to go to the Brea range a block from my house every couple weeks and squeeze off a hundred rounds, I only have about 600 rounds left currently and at these prices, its a slightly different cost proposition, especially taking friends and being generous with my ammo :). I guess it can only go up from here.

The gun rush has been on since Obama

Reactions: DWC

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
so where do we sign up for orders?

I'm in for 45, 9 and 223

I need to call and see if they have anymore 9 left.. it was selling rapidly!

He’s supposed to run to get 45,000 more rounds today. I’ll hit ya up as soon as I know what’s up!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Desperation causes panic and people to pay stupid prices. 6 months a year from now these same people will still have the ammo they got reamed on because they didn’t want to fire it.

I have enough and some to practice but no way in hell I’d pay today’s prices. I reload and it’s crazy seeing what suckers pay for primers 🙈

If you know where to get primers I am down to purchase 25-50,000 of them. :)

McKay

Reaction score
The gun rush has been on since Obama

Not really, Last time I bought brass cased 9mm plinking ammo was right about two years ago. Was $120 per thousand shipped. (Was not worth reloading, at the time that was exactly my component cost if considering brass was free.) There was a glut of ammo on the market. Cheapest I had seen in 10+ years. Also bought top shelf Israeli 5.56 at $320 per case of 1200. This is just a typical cycle. Seen it numerous times. There was no primers to be found for a few years when Clinton got in. Powder/Primers was just like it was now when Obama won. Then if you remember the house dems took a beating two years after Obama got in. Ammo and everything freed up then as well. If Repubs hold the Senate I would bet it will be cheap again in a couple years. Prices are insane, if you need some to shoot to get you by I understand but not sure I would stock up bigtime at these prices.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
What concerns me is that these prices may be considered low especially if the Marxists win the White House and the 2 Senate seats in Georgia.

If that happens ammo might, at some point, not be "available" (regulate/outlaw ammo and viola!) even to Law Enforcement (crazy huh but think about it)

77charger

Reaction score
I wish I knew dave I only have about 1k lp 600 sr and 400 lr

been looking but don’t gonna pay 80-100 for them from private party to me it’s not priority

Duffster

Reaction score
Went to a gun show out here in NC last weekend and 9’s were .70 each in bulk. The gun world is getting a bit crazy right now with the COVID and election bull shit. If your not in California look a AmmoSeek..com but you have to be patient with shipping and receiving.

pkrrvr619

Reaction score

I was gonna ask if this ammo hookup had reloading components as well. I need a gang of primers as well.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
I have enough ammo to load three magazines for my 9 mm, two for my .380, and a box of #4 shells for my Stoger urban zombie killer. It holds 7+1 rounds.

If I can't eliminate the threat with those 79 rounds, I'm probably toast.

😁
Better get some more

samsah33

Reaction score
Got some 9mm yesterday for about $.50 per from 2A Sports in Palm Desert with a 5 box limit. Couple other places in Coachella Valley that are good bets are Yellow Mart in Indio and Big 5 (Thu is ammo delivery day, so get there early...).

adam909

Reaction score
picked up 2, 200 round boxes in yuma. 50cent a round, 9mm

EBT531

Reaction score
Interesting article. Shows there is a huge ammo order backlog, but manufacturers are afraid to step up production and then get stuck with stockpiles of ammo like 2016. People get scared and buy tons of ammo only for prices to stabilize again.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Has anyone seem any F/N 5.7 rounds available at all? A neighbor would love to trade 500 .45 ACP's for some F/N rounds.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
At Costco in Rancho Cucamonga now. Only 30 cases left. Hurry!
20201116_123629.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hey Dave how do we go about getting A 1000 rounds or more?

Going to find out tomorrow.. The mfg had that major power outage and they are supposed to be driving 50-100,000 rounds tomorrow at some point. I'll know what's up tomorrow night / Wednesday am! :).

As soon as I get the information I'll post it up!

RD

robby dmax

Reaction score
Going to find out tomorrow.. The mfg had that major power outage and they are supposed to be driving 50-100,000 rounds tomorrow at some point. I'll know what's up tomorrow night / Wednesday am! :).

As soon as I get the information I'll post it up!

RD

awesome thanks Dave it goes in order that people asked correct 😋

Hallett

Reaction score
Could use some 5.56 if it's available Dave. 👍

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
This is the same price I paid 2 weeks ago when RD gave a shout out here locally. I did not pay any tax or shipping though, so saved a bit there.

sintax

Reaction score
I could be into some 9mm (124gr ideally), the one thing I didnt spot was if we were talking reman or factory ammo here.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I could be into some 9mm (124gr ideally), the one thing I didnt spot was if we were talking reman or factory ammo here.
Reman is selling for the same as new.😳
Got lucky a while back and found small quantity new for .54c a round but took 3+ weeks to ship.
Otherwise it's been at least .60c plus shipping.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I went yesterday to Cal Ranch they had nothing and only a couple boxs 12 ga 😫😫

sintax

Reaction score
Reman is selling for the same as new.😳
Got lucky a while back and found small quantity new for .54c a round but took 3+ weeks to ship.
Otherwise it's been at least .60c plus shipping.

yea, its nuts man. I really have not bought any ammo in 3-4 years. I've burnt through a ton over that time unfortunately. I think the last time, 9mm was 19c a rd and 556 was going for 28c a rd. I keep saying I should start reloading but I have not taken the jump yet. I have a 3-4k of unprocessed cases of each 9 and 556 i could work through.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
yea, its nuts man. I really have not bought any ammo in 3-4 years. I've burnt through a ton over that time unfortunately. I think the last time, 9mm was 19c a rd and 556 was going for 28c a rd. I keep saying I should start reloading but I have not taken the jump yet. I have a 3-4k of unprocessed cases of each 9 and 556 i could work through.
It won't do you any good right now. Primers and powder is nonobtainable. Thank God I bought lots of each before any of us had a clue about the current situation.

LC925

Reaction score
Hey Dave how do we go about getting A 1000 rounds or more?
X4 if there’s a line building @RiverDave Once details are disclosed.
Now to find the damn firearms lost in that boating accident to go with these paper weights 🙄

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I was just thinking the same last night. Was planning to go shoot tomorrow but don't want to use any that I have lol
A buddy of mine, new to bang bang's, asked if I wanted to go out sometime this weekend. Sure, thought about that a bit, and asked how much ammo he had. He said he'd just go down and buy some :eek:. I said good luck, let's go fishing.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
A buddy of mine, new to bang bang's, asked if I wanted to go out sometime this weekend. Sure, thought about that a bit, and asked how much ammo he had. He said he'd just go down and buy some :eek:. I said good luck, let's go fishing.
I wanted to take the can am out and shoot buts it’s colder than hell and wind at 30 😫🤬

DWC

Reaction score
That’s no joke. My daughter and her boyfriend hit every gun store in Havasu earlier this week looking. Pretty much a strike out.