WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1 BAD BEAST TEST & TUNE

RaceTec

Reaction score
So was it so fast it tore the flag off of the whip and something shattered the windshield?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was wondering about that as well?

RD

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Jeff Pont flat out has too much money, wonder who was actually driving it #gpswars

jesco

Reaction score
The car does 200mph in the sand!! His funco does over 160. It blew the windshield into him and fucked him up.

Yeah he’s not doing good from what I’ve read online. Guy seems like a really good dude, lives right, sorry to see him in the spot he’s in. Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family, hope for a full recovery.

TCHB

Reaction score
RZR stay away from this real machine.

rrrr

Reaction score
The view out back of the rooster tails was awesome. It looked just like the wake of a big cat running high HP twins.

I was pleased to see the driver was wearing a HANS device. When doing speed runs in any type of high performance conveyance the right safety equipment can save your life.

You guys prolly think I'm a safety weenie because I'm always going on about PFDs and stuff. In 2000, my IndyCar driver took a 88 G hit when he crashed while practicing at Richmond. In 2003, a rear upright bolt broke at 205 MPH in a corner at Chicagoland Speedway. That was a 91 G hit. He was sore as fuck later but walked away from both of them

That stuff can happen to you too. Be safe.

Last edited:

riverroyal

Reaction score
So the window blew in on this car? 200 mph in the dunes might be excessive..ha.
Hope he ok and makes a video of it actual going through the dunes with a
bit less gay music

He did get passed on the freeway

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
The car does 200mph in the sand!! His funco does over 160. It blew the windshield into him and fucked him up.
Idk that’s stupid fast, last I’ve heard the gps wars champion was Dale Dondel in a Racer he built for a guy and Dale was driving and his i wanna say 153.6mph

TCHB

Reaction score
I had one of these pass me last trip to Glamis. I was in RZR 1000! I thought I broke a belt when he passed me so fast.

wallnutz

Reaction score
So the window blew in on this car? 200 mph in the dunes might be excessive..ha.
Hope he ok and makes a video of it actual going through the dunes with a
bit less gay music

He did get passed on the freeway
Not this car, the windshield blew in on a Funco. It's Mike from Redline driving in this video I believe.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
How much $ for a car like that ?

jones performance

Reaction score
Idk that’s stupid fast, last I’ve heard the gps wars champion was Dale Dondel in a Racer he built for a guy and Dale was driving and his i wanna say 153.6mph

all the fast guys are within a mph or 2 of one another on gps but to a measured distance it doesnt look like any of them have anything for the blackzilla alumicraft car.

CLdrinker

Reaction score

Those speeds are not true. The posts on Instagram stating those speeds were to stir the pot. The windshield incident did not cause his current health condition. He had a prior accident years ago and the windshield accident made it worse.
He seems like a hell of a nice guy and hopefully he makes a full recovery. He has some amazing toys but at this poain’t none of that matters.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
all the fast guys are within a mph or 2 of one another on gps but to a measured distance it doesnt look like any of them have anything for the blackzilla alumicraft car.

Blackzilla has some bad ass boost by gear technology that is set up amazingly well and he is able to use his massive power more efficiently.
All the top cars are very close to each other.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I’d like to see BlackZilla and Aaron line up, I’m not one of his cheerleaders but that dude drives the piss out of cars and that new CBM power seems to run solid.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I’d like to see BlackZilla and Aaron line up, I’m not one of his cheerleaders but that dude drives the piss out of cars and that new CBM power seems to run solid.

They lined up a few times. Aaron had some spark plug issues the first time and got waxed. Lined up again the next day when Aaron got his running right and he lost by a few car links. Boost by gear and the no lift shift That blackzilla has takes allot of skill out of it. Aaron traded his 2 seat to GlamisMike And Is building a new Tatum 2 seat

wallnutz

Reaction score
This car has the no lift shift and boost controller. It also only has two test days, where Blackzilla has had a ton of testing. The Tatum will come around, but the big thing is to get Jeff's health better.

Boat211

Reaction score
These things are so awesome to look at. I have never been to Glamis but would like to check it out sometime. The hardware is incredible.

XClutchboy725

Reaction score
My Tatum is actually a "Dune Buggy"...

IMG_0243.JPG