WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1% Of Population Accounts for 45% of Deaths

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Please tell me again why we are under house arrest?

45% of the most recent deaths come out of ONE percent of the population. AND, the total OC dead is still only .0022% of the total OC population.

Can’t anyone do science anymore!?!?!?!?

Open this shit up, NOW and protect the nursing homes and AT RISK. Everyone else, get back to life, NOW!!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

45% of the most recent deaths come out of ONE percent of the population. AND, the total OC dead is still only .0022% of the total OC population.

Open this shit up, NOW and protect the nursing homes and AT RISK. Everyone else, get back to life, NOW!!!
What city are you in where you are under house arrest? Where I live stores and other businesses are starting to open up. My bartender friend is opening up where she works on Thursday. Of course things will be limited just like I saw in Havasu.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
What city are you in where you are under house arrest? Where I live stores and other businesses are starting to open up. My bartender friend is opening up where she works on Thursday. Of course things will be limited just like I saw in Havasu.
“...bartender friend is opening on Thursday...”

“Limited”

Sorry, you just proved how compliant you are.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score

Not trying to stir shit up but what the death rate is out of confirmed cases opposed to the general population? As far as I can see, not many have had it, 2% - 4% according to antibody testing. Just curious, you guys seem to be “into” this far more than me.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Not trying to stir shit up but what the death rate is out of confirmed cases opposed to the general population? As far as I can see, not many have had it, 2% - 4% according to antibody testing. Just curious, you guys seem to be “into” this far more than me.
The govt has no idea how many people have actually been infected. Some studies show 80x more infected than govt says. That is why the true index for us humans is to take the total population as the denominator and the dead as the numerator. That tells us pretty fast if it’s bad for the population as a whole. Something like 80% of the people that get it, either don’t know they have it or think it’s a mild cold. If it were debilitating for a massive percentage or caused extensive long lasting damage to a massive percentage of the population it would call for extreme measures. This clearly did not, and still does not.

I guess I’m into it due to the fact our economy has been shut down for two months costing 40 million people their jobs. It will take years to recover. And millions will suffer or are already suffering.

Bottom line, the death rate of the population does not even come close to justifying the annihilation of our economy. This will not bounce back quickly.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
I think you need to reread the antibody studies and redo your math.

The CDC reports there are currently 1,637,456 confirmed cases of the C Virus with 97,669 so called confirmed deaths. Using the lowest numbers from the antibody studies 30 times more people have had it then confirmed cases which totals 49,123,680 estimated cases, so with 97,669 deaths the mortality rate is a little under .2% of estimated cases.

Personally I don't like estimated numbers but the CDC uses estimated numbers every year for the seasonal flu for which they estimate a mortality rate of .9% yearly.

To answer your original question with confirmed cases and so called confirmed deaths, mortality rate is currently at 6%, if you use confirmed numbers for the seasonal flu (which was available on the CDC website back in early April but has disappeared) the mortality rate averages 8% to 9%, on bad years as high as 12%.

jet496

Reaction score
Bottom line, the death rate of the population does not even come close to justifying the annihilation of our economy. This will not bounce back quickly.
Agreed. It would bounce back a hell of a lot quicker if they'd just admit it was an over-response, but they didn't know what they were dealing with & now that they do, please practice good hygiene & carry on. Oh yea, since we do know it is bad for older folks & people with underlying health conditions, be cautious around them.

On a side note, you can bet the numbers are inflated, probably by 50% or more. We'll never know though.

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

“Limited”

Actually it’s a restaurant chain that is opening. 158 in CA. You do the math. Is limited bad. AZ is doing the same. Doesn’t sound like a lock down to me. Must suck to be you sitting in your bunker. Ha ha compliant. I haven’t missed a day of work so far. Except for my paid vacation day trips to Havasu. What are you and what exit going to bitch about whenever this is over. 😂

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
The govt has no idea how many people have actually been infected. Some studies show 80x more infected than govt says. That is why the true index for us humans is to take the total population as the denominator and the dead as the numerator. That tells us pretty fast if it’s bad for the population as a whole. Something like 80% of the people that get it, either don’t know they have it or think it’s a mild cold. If it were debilitating for a massive percentage or caused extensive long lasting damage to a massive percentage of the population it would call for extreme measures. This clearly did not, and still does not.

I guess I’m into it due to the fact our economy has been shut down for two months costing 40 million people their jobs. It will take years to recover. And millions will suffer or are already suffering.

No shit, it's been more than 2 months since they said "Two weeks".

If it were as debilitating as they claimed the economy would be shut down because everyone was too sick to work, not because mommy and daddy said stay home.

Georgia has been open 30 days now, where the fock is the second wave we were told was gonna happen?

I ran all Georgia's numbers, on the 7th of may they were getting a positive rate of 15%, they had 200k total tests and 30k positives. Today they had a rate of just 8.5% from 513k total tests and 43.5k positives. I ran all of the numbers for every day there was archive data available between then and now, it is a dead linear decline.

Overall deaths are declining as well.

Georgia1.png

Georgia2.png

Georgia3.png

Georgia4.png

Last edited:

KevinR

Reaction score
Crap Shane. Getting me bummed out even more. o_O

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

“Limited”

Are you drunk? (Bobby V)
I spent the last 2 weeks all over Havasu and there is zero social distance bullshit anywhere I’ve been besides maybe Safeway.

KevinR

Reaction score
Lol this is good news, total cases go up as they are detected with more and more testing, the important chart is the last one, positive tests divided by total tests, it's steadily falling.

Well that will teach me to get to the bottom of things!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

If it were as debilitating as they claimed the economy would be shut down because everyone was too sick to work, not because mommy and daddy said stay home.

Georgia has been open 30 days now, where the fock is the second wave we were told was gonna happen?

I ran all Georgia's numbers, on the 7th of may they were getting a positive rate of 15%, they had 200k total tests and 30k positives. Today they had a rate of just 8.5% from 513k total tests and 43.5k positives. I ran all of the numbers for every day there was archive data available between then and now, it is a dead linear decline.

View attachment 880833
View attachment 880834
View attachment 880835
View attachment 880836

Please stop spreading facts, It is affecting our ability to spread fake news here.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

View attachment 880833
View attachment 880834
View attachment 880835
View attachment 880836
You know....... The whole "2 weeks" request at the beginning then dragging it out really shows how much big brother is watching the site here. How else would they know that 2 weeks actually means at least 2 months. Lol!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
82 is 8 years above the avg American life span, right? That’s massive bonus time for those folks, but not sure it’s a good idea to kill an economy for that.

4 years above, the average American lifespan is 78.54 male/female combined.