10' Mini.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 322
  • 10' Mini 1.jpg
    10' Mini 1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 300

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Somethings look "weird" about those boats floating in the water.. I'm 1/2 blind but it doesn't look to be a recess where the outboard clamps on the transom of the boat. As well look how high and level they are floating in the water.. Usually the ones I'm around the transom sits a lot lower (even with the 2 cylinder OB's)

RD

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Hey Dave and other 10' experts......wasn't there a time in the late 70's/early 80's that Schiada was having these boats laid up somewhere else and then rigging them in Gardena? I thought I heard that somewhere back in the days when they were really cranking these out??

BamBam

Reaction score
Hey Dave and other 10' experts......wasn't there a time in the late 70's/early 80's that Schiada was having these boats laid up somewhere else and then rigging them in Gardena? I thought I heard that somewhere back in the days when they were really cranking these out??

Yes there were a lot of the 10's that were layed up somewhere else. I just can't think of the company that did the work.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Yes there were a lot of the 10's that were layed up somewhere else. I just can't think of the company that did the work.

Lavey

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
Somethings look "weird" about those boats floating in the water.. I'm 1/2 blind but it doesn't look to be a recess where the outboard clamps on the transom of the boat. As well look how high and level they are floating in the water.. Usually the ones I'm around the transom sits a lot lower (even with the 2 cylinder OB's)

RD

The White boat and the 600 boat, both have the motor-well. With the vantage point of the 788 boat, you cannot see it, but I'm willing to bet it has the motor-well too.

Pertaining to how they're sitting. The 788 boat seems to be beached pretty far up, where as the White and 600 boats are free floating. Also notice that all motors are pull start (lighter than electric start) and are manual tilt. Additionally wouldn't mounting the motor farther back via a set-back or jack plate cause the transom to be lower?

Outdrive1

Reaction score
The tohatsus have electric and pull start on them, although you can probably find one with the starter delete. Maybe those are 25's and not 30's or 40's?

Outdrive1

Reaction score
That being said this is all pre photo shop. Lol. So I'm guessing they are actually in the water??

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The White boat and the 600 boat, both have the motor-well. With the vantage point of the 788 boat, you cannot see it, but I'm willing to bet it has the motor-well too.

Pertaining to how they're sitting. The 788 boat seems to be beached pretty far up, where as the White and 600 boats are free floating. Also notice that all motors are pull start (lighter than electric start) and are manual tilt. Additionally wouldn't mounting the motor farther back via a set-back or jack plate cause the transom to be lower?

I'm not talking about the well on the deck. B the 10's have a little tiny recessed area on the transom.. I'm sure it's there and I'm just not seeing it.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I'm not talking about the well on the deck. B the 10's have a little tiny recessed area on the transom.. I'm sure it's there and I'm just not seeing it.

Way too low res to see that.