WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

10 very interesting days.....Flying and boating

rrrr

Reaction score
Man, that's a great panel. Those big MFDs are really nice. I hope you're having fun flying the Petrel.

MeCasa16

Reaction score
What an awesome video. Thanks for sharing that. The Avionics in General Aviation are so much better than what we get at the Airlines.

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Looks like and epic week. Gotta try the seaplane thing as it seems like a great way to see our SW lakes.

River Runnin

Reaction score
I mean! .. I had a great ride with Hula take'n pics of you come'n in, in your first floater down to the Springs! -- But I really think you need me and my camera's to get some of them places you missed! 😆

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Am I the only one puckering up when watching!! LOL

Very cool video, but I'm a little scared of flying sooooo yeah.

DWC

Reaction score
Coolest toy ever. Gotta figure out how to get one in my garage. :D

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
Thanks everybody I love the positive comments. So refreshing! In a world filled with negativity it’s really great to hear.

Those little airplanes are so much fun. Such a serious piece of equipment. I put 35 hours on it in a week. I am a true believer. So capable and so efficient!

Going cross country I was averaging 27 nautical Miles per gallon.
4 to 5 gallons per hour. That’s laughable

bocco

Reaction score
Yeah! Very cool video. Very cool airplane. I would take that ride for sure.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Wow! Great stick skills guys. You were up pretty quick off that runway. How much runway do you need to reach V2? Amazing video. Thanks for sharing. The southwest from the air is stunning.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
What was that!?!?!? This is just like watching a pontoon navigate the channel on a cold winter day, with no one else there. Boring!!!! I expect a Top Gun quality video of barrow rolls, loops and near misses out of you Bully. Such a disapointment.

J/K I just had to be that guy, It must be so awesome to be up there and then able to land on the water. Thanks for the video it is nice to have a different perspective of the lake and terrane. Most of the time you are on the water or thousands of feet above. And lastly if we ever meet please don’t kick my ass for being the stupid jackass that I am. LOL

Last edited:

SnoC653

Reaction score
Looks like fun. So what is the back story? How did you wind up cruising the country in it or is it a new personal plane? Either way, awesome ride.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Man that's cool. How do you get clearance to fly over and near the Hoover Dam like that?

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
Looks like fun. So what is the back story? How did you wind up cruising the country in it or is it a new personal plane? Either way, awesome ride.
Thank you.
New personal plane. 21 hour Ferry flight back from FL to Havasu. Then fly the wings of it when I got it home.

35 hours in one week.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Thanks everybody I love the positive comments. So refreshing! In a world filled with negativity it’s really great to hear.

Those little airplanes are so much fun. Such a serious piece of equipment. I put 35 hours on it in a week. I am a true believer. So capable and so efficient!

Going cross country I was averaging 27 nautical Miles per gallon.
4 to 5 gallons per hour. That’s laughable

What is the cruising speed?

DWC

Reaction score
Fuel range?

This has pretty much everything except where to get money to pay for it.
49DB765E-D0FC-43E4-8613-3DC0A825DD73.jpeg

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
there are no specific altitude restrictions pilots are requested to monitor a common frequency to avoid tour traffic.

95 knots

Wait!.....So the Nature Reserve Area over Lake Mead and Lake Mojave from the ground up to 2000’ AGL is no longer in effect?

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
So cool! Thanks for sharing. Your posts have really pushed me to start looking at getting my pilots license

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3.Slow

Reaction score
Very cool to see you flying/boating by the Pirates Peninsulas today, the kids were amazed at how a plane could be on the water.

DWC

Reaction score
Rabbit hole here we come!
It’s like a SXS only different. SXS get you with low up front cost and sting you at every turn.
These sting way more up front