WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

10 year old disposable camera

footer

looking for a v-drive
Reaction score
I bought a Hallett 210 in from Cheetah Bob in 2010, had it hauled to Wisconsin, and later that summer found a disposable camera under the bow seating. The camera got thrown into a box of junk and I fogot all about it until cleaning my garage this spring. I had the pictures developed this week, and they're of people hanging out around Havasu. Do any of you recognize these people? I can send them all the pictures if they're interested.

15.jpg

27.jpg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Who ever they are, I'll bet they would Love to See/Have them. Thinking they would smile looking at them selves back when Happy,Young and Carefree.

The Good Old Days.

:cool:

cofooter

Reaction score
Who ever they are, I'll bet they would Love to See/Have them. Thinking they would smile looking at them selves back when Happy,Young and Carefree.

The Good Old Days.

Right, pre-covid, riots and BLM. Damn, how technology evolves, I barely remember the old diposables and taking them down to the drug store for developing.

cofooter

Reaction score
Well, 2 young adults on a boat with a camera... I know what I would do.... Where are the rest of the pics??? 😁
Haha, funny story, I used to work at Skaggs drugstore in Tustin when I was 18 or so, 40 yrs ago. I worked behind the film counter. One of my neighbors brought in film to be developed. I was checking it out as I was putting it in the drawer in alphabetical order, and there were these naked pics of this smoking hot MILF - she worked for the church - the mother of one of my good friends. Needless to say, I never looked at her the same way again.

Last edited:

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Haha, funny story, I used to work at Skaggs drugstore when I was 18 or so, 40 yrs ago. I worked behind the film counter. One of my neighbors brought in film to be developed. I was checking it out as I was putting it in the drawer in alphabetical order, and there were these naked pics of this smoking hot MILF - the mother of one of my good friends. Needless to say, I never looked at her the same way again.

HAHAHAH.... Hell yeah, You know its happens... LOL!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Haha, funny story, I used to work at Skaggs drugstore in Tustin when I was 18 or so, 40 yrs ago. I worked behind the film counter. One of my neighbors brought in film to be developed. I was checking it out as I was putting it in the drawer in alphabetical order, and there were these naked pics of this smoking hot MILF - she worked for the church - the mother of one of my good friends. Needless to say, I never looked at her the same way again.

BUT!! = You Looked.
;)

Your ad here

Reaction score

The Good Old Days.

There's just something about 5x7 photos from years back. I have a stack in both my trucks and toolbox and will sometimes take a moment to look through and wonder where the time went.

Echo Lodge

Reaction score

As teenagers a buddy of mine worked at a mom and pop instant photo shop. They had old three ring photo binders full of scandalous pics from customers.

Sherpa

Reaction score
I don't care how you think the drug stores treat photos..........

I guarandamntee that if theres naked pics turned in for developing, the employees have already passed them around.......lol.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If that Boats got a 502 and that I would say the odds are pretty high that Thanes old boat