WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

100 MPH Boat cost

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
We ran well over a 100 all day long. Also had full tank, dual batteries,coolers and two people. Hit 90s with four people. Cruise all day long for two day on a single tank and handled rough water. Biggest 21 foot go fast boat around. There is one with a single that ran 114 on GPS.

I think I paid 70k new with front sponson cap, carbon/glass layup, carbon interior, and every option I could put on it etc. I think I sold it for around 55 or 60k if I remember correctly. They are floating around for the 20 to 45k mark. Power is a 300XS with lab Merc prop. Jack plate ran way up!!!!!!

I ran about 105 on two different GPS units with just me here at Lake Mead which isn't close to sea level. Turn that VOLUME UP!!! Video states almost 100, but that run was over 104.5.

31562.jpeg

Last edited:

Rotten deal

Reaction score
Your missing the point. Itโ€™s a no name company that wonโ€™t be in business in 5 years
I guess . I donโ€™t know anything about them. Think the molds have bounced around 4 or 5 times since Jay owned spectre. At least someone is building boats out them as opposed to just wasting away.

attitude

Reaction score
Not the cheapest option but I would love a 20.4 Stoker with a 260 and a 15inch mid๐Ÿ˜

instagator

Reaction score
We ran well over a 100 all day long. Also had full tank, dual batteries,coolers and two people. Hit 90s with four people. Cruise all day long for two day on a single tank and handled rough water. Biggest 21 foot go fast boat around. There is one with a single that ran 114 on GPS.

I think I paid 70k new with front sponson cap, carbon/glass layup, carbon interior, and every option I could put on it etc. I think I sold it for around 55 or 60k if I remember correctly. They are floating around for the 20 to 45k mark. Power is a 300XS with lab Merc prop. Jack plate ran way up!!!!!!

I ran about 105 on two different GPS units with just me here at Lake Mead which isn't close to sea level. Turn that VOLUME UP!!! Video states almost 100, but that run was over 104.5.

View attachment 975422
Very nice !

nowski

Reaction score
With all the wake-board boats on the water these days who in their right mind would want to go 100 mph on the water??? Not this old guy...

If speed kills I'll live forever...

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

View attachment 975422
Number don't sound too far off. I was looking REALLY hard at one about the time you bought yours. The owner of Trick, whatever his name was, quoted me $50k OTD with a couple options.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

stoker2001

Reaction score
Number don't sound too far off. I was looking REALLY hard at one about the time you bought yours. The owner of Trick, whatever his name was, quoted me $50k OTD with a couple options.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
if you LOVE the turning capabilities of a Lavey,you will HATE the Trick!!try turning that trick like the Lavey and you will be on your head
๐Ÿ’ฉ