WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

11 annual Route 66 hot boat & custom car show needles Feb 22nd & 23rd

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Is this event happening again this year? I haven't heard anything about it and it usually is at the end of February which is not too far off.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
IMG_3610.PNG
IMG_3609.JPG
Just found it. Feb 22nd thru 23rd

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
May try to go, snowbirds have our needles house this year. Perhaps camp at needles marina and check it out

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I plan to be there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Chris Lapoint

Reaction score
I've been to this event a few times, but this year I'd like to take my pile and maybe put it in the show.
It's not perfect nor is it going to win anything but I think it would be fun to do.
The motor freshen up is just about done and I should be able to thrash it back together and start polishing.

Can anyone give me any details about putting your boat in the show?
Move-In time? Can you pick Sat. or Sun or do you have to commit to both days?

I was thinking about putting it in the event and hang out all day Saturday, then just play on the river Sunday.

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
I've been to this event a few times, but this year I'd like to take my pile and maybe put it in the show.
It's not perfect nor is it going to win anything but I think it would be fun to do.
The motor freshen up is just about done and I should be able to thrash it back together and start polishing.

I was thinking about putting it in the event and hang out all day Saturday, then just play on the river Sunday.

Here's a link to Needles Chamber, info on registration is in here.

https://needleschamber.com/save-these-dates-the-11th-annual-hot-boat-and-custom-car-show-2019/

Dog boy

Reaction score

Register with the Needles chamber of commerce, when you sign in and get your designated parking spot you can place the boat Fri. late afternoon after the parade of boats and cars that ends at Jack smith or you can park on Sat. but way less hassle Fri. They have security all night Fri. so no problem leaving your boat over night.That's my experience unless anything changed.Show is Sat. only.

DWC

Reaction score
Can’t wait. Always a fun way to start the season. Hoping to combine it with the yearly maintenance/detailing trip.

Chris Lapoint

Reaction score
Update: I am not going to enter the boat in the show....but I did get the motor picked up this last weekend and I'm going to get it slammed in and use that weekend as a shakedown/break-in in Needles that weekend, but will be attending the show with a bunch of family and friends.

Boat Motor.jpg

twingnut

Reaction score
We are ready for this weekend . See everyone on Thursday afternoon .

Reactions: DWC

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm dragging my little toy hauler up that way today at some point.

RD

stoker2001

Reaction score
We drove in yesterday in the rain and snow. We'll have a 1963 Mandella, 1977 Caribbean, and a 1979 Eliminator Sprint.
YIKES,hope it wasnt open trailers that were all detailed for show?Donner and Echo summit here is a NO-GO this time of year with anything nice on open trailer!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm hooking up my toy hauler and heading out there tonight. :).

RD

Riley1

Reaction score
Leaving for bullhead in about an hour to go to the show tomorrow.

charlyox

Reaction score
It was colder than hell today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
Looks like a great day for a hot boat and hot rod show

60A35B97-454C-41F8-97F7-48EFF9D3E587.jpeg

charlyox

Reaction score
On my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Give us pics pleeeeze! I wanted to go, but stuck around here to plow snow so the wife and kids weren't trapped.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Give us pics pleeeeze! I wanted to go, but stuck around here to plow snow so the wife and kids weren't trapped.

Lol! I was gonna leave Wednesday and golf in the tournament yesterday as I do every year and the show today but I decided to stay for your same reason. Went to open my gate this morning to take the skid steer to mother in-laws in Williamson valley to plow her driveway but my gate of frozen shut and won’t budge. Oh well sit in the house all day watch reruns of Duck Dynasty and read RDP. Try for mother in-laws tomorrow after the sun does some work today.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Lol! I was gonna leave Wednesday and golf in the tournament yesterday as I do every year and the show today but I decided to stay for your same reason. Went to open my gate this morning to take the skid steer to mother in-laws in Williamson valley to plow her driveway but my gate of frozen shut and won’t budge. Oh well sit in the house all day watch reruns of Duck Dynasty and read RDP. Try for mother in-laws tomorrow after the sun does some work today.
Should have seen me plowing the driveway yesterday...56 MF35 Massey with no power steering. Got it clear enough yesterday to get to the store. Swing gate opened fine once the snow was cleared.

d4l

Reaction score
I wanna go boating[emoji24]

Thats some amazing boats, there are only a handfull of that kind over here. I think they are awesome.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

westair

Reaction score
Here's one car that stood out to me ..... 58 Ford Wagon, almost never see these ... and with a 428
IMGP1280 - Edited.jpg