WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

11 million Mexicans

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
So I was watching The 5 and they show biden talking about his first 100 days Jack off said he would allow 11 million Mexicans into the USA WTF how fucking stupid can you be , COV19 unemployment welfare crime healthcare jobs social Security for 11 million .

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So I was watching The 5 and they show biden talking about his first 100 days Jack off said he would allow 11 million Mexicans into the USA WTF how fucking stupid can you be , COV19 unemployment welfare crime healthcare jobs social Security for 11 million .

They're going for broke and why we have to stop the steal.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. From the party of the kkk...who needs to purchase slaves when you can import a permanent underclass dependent on dems...pay them shit...use up their labor...use them in the census...maybe vote... all while NOT paying American workers the market rate.

This is a disgusting practice...Im glad so many hispanics are joining the deplorables to push back these scum.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
If jack off does this crazy isn’t the word we will use but you can only pray a shit tons of Dems will be out of a job 👍

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Yep. From the party of the kkk...who needs to purchase slaves when you can import a permanent underclass dependent on dems...pay them shit...use up their labor...use them in the census...maybe vote... all while NOT paying American workers the market rate.

I believe the word you are looking for is Exploitation 😎

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Just looking for more votes for 2024...

Performance Grips

Reaction score
This is the kind of stupid we are dealing with.
I know alot of dems that are starting to question they're vote. It's starting to get real and it hasn't even started. The country better pray republicans get the Senate seats in Georgia or this old man will kill the country literally!!!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
It was one of the better Fox shows and I could barely stomach the dark skinned guy to point of muting him. Then the blonde, Bush yes person, started her crap about Trump and that was that. Fuck Fox. Too bad, I really like Gutfeld!!!

jet496

Reaction score
Awesome, those 11 million will be making room for me down in Mexico. Viva Mexico! We have a lot of friends with what you would think are multi-million dollar estates right on the water in Baja. With this country going to hell, that may be the place to go.