WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

$14,500 For A Conquest Topcat Trailer

Mikes56

Reaction score
So I had a blowout on the way home from Havasu a couple weeks ago. Slight damage to the trailer fender. I called Jody at Conquest to ask about trailer fenders. Then I asked about the price of a new trailer, yep $14,500. He’s had to raise the price of his boats because the trailer prices have gone way up.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That’s actually not that bad.. I’m guessing that’s for an extreme through conquest since extreme doesn’t deal with the public anymore.

And adrenaline will be more but it’s a higher quality trailer

Mikes56

Reaction score
That’s actually not that bad.. I’m guessing that’s for an extreme through conquest since extreme doesn’t deal with the public anymore.

And adrenaline will be more but it’s a higher quality trailer
Jody said Shadow Trailers are building Conquests trailers now. There’s one in Costa Mesa, CA.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
That is insane. Hope you had a great trip Mike!

Mikes56

Reaction score
Thanks Ashley, we’re not gonna make WS in September, we’ll be on a cruise. Maybe Oct or Nov.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
adrenaline will be 25k+ easy. that's for a fairly basic trailer too.

Reactions: TPC

renodaytona

Reaction score
Dam that's pricey :oops:. I need to look into some upgrades and a repaint on my current Daytona trailer.

JFMFG

Reaction score
I haven’t seen any new conquests on the water. I’m sure they’re pumping out boats just like everyone though.
Im still surprised conquest is in business. The building looks abandoned.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
They currently have a year waiting list on Top Cats and lots of other projects come out of that building.
This one is scheduled to hit the water any day now, long time Conquest customer.
B21253F4-3D84-4C40-AC35-F872034B91DF.jpeg

I haven’t seen any new conquests on the water. I’m sure they’re pumping out boats just like everyone

JFMFG

Reaction score
They currently have a year waiting list on Top Cats and lots of other projects come out of that building.
This one is scheduled to hit the water any day now, long time Conquest customer.
View attachment 1144589
Love the colors on this one. Like I said I’m sure they’re pumping out boats. Looks can be deceiving driving by.

sirbob

Reaction score
Adrenaline…

I’ve been there 3 times.

The first time - it was 30 min before closing. They said they didn’t have time to talk to me…

The second time - I was looking for trailer tie down straps - they said they didn’t have them and had NO idea where I could find what I was looking for.

The third time I went there - I was looking for trailer replacement lights - they said they didn’t have them and had NO idea where I could find what I was looking for.

Based on all the glowing baller praises they must build a decent trailer ??? But what I can say for sure is that I will never own one.

Fuck ‘em.
😊

riverroyal

Reaction score
love the boats, quality is there. They 'could' kill it (again).

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Love the colors on this one. Like I said I’m sure they’re pumping out boats. Looks can be deceiving driving by.

Are all the employees walking to work? Lol there is nobody in that building.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Adrenaline…

I’ve been there 3 times.

The first time - it was 30 min before closing. They said they didn’t have time to talk to me…

The second time - I was looking for trailer tie down straps - they said they didn’t have them and had NO idea where I could find what I was looking for.

The third time I went there - I was looking for trailer replacement lights - they said they didn’t have them and had NO idea where I could find what I was looking for.

Based on all the glowing baller praises they must build a decent trailer ??? But what I can say for sure is that I will never own one.

Fuck ‘em.
😊
You must not have been wearing the right T-shirt.😊

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
Adrenaline…

I’ve been there 3 times.

Fuck ‘em.
😊
I have had similar exp there in the past. F them. When I need parts in town I get them at Shadow on London Bridge Rd.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Yes Jody is retiring at some point.. Mike Lotka is back over there, and I expect he will be the new gm.

That's not what I heard a couple weeks ago.. unless that whole deal didn’t happen.

Last edited:

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
Its a bummer Lugo got out of building boat trailers. They build the large car carrier trailers and put out some over the top bad ass boat trailers. My buddies M35 has one of the last Lugo trailers made and it is definitely a step above anything being produced by Adrenaline and other custom trailer mfg.

sirbob

Reaction score
I have had similar exp there in the past. F them. When I need parts in town I get them at Shadow on London Bridge Rd.

Wouldn't you know... thats where I found the parts I needed.

And I went back a few months ago and had new wheel bearings and 7 new tires put on the trailer. Not that A-company would have wanted that work anyway - they are doing really high end cool shit for those in the know.

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score
Adrenaline…

I’ve been there 3 times.

Fuck ‘em.
😊

They have forgotten the every day boater IMO.
I tried go get the paint code for my trailer (painted in 2015) and after 30 minutes on hold, I hung up the phone. Another RD member posted where you can get it paint matched and I will be doing that.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
They have forgotten the every day boater IMO.
I tried go get the paint code for my trailer (painted in 2015) and after 30 minutes on hold, I hung up the phone. Another RD member posted where you can get it paint matched and I will be doing that.

Correction - they figured out they don’t need the everyday boater.

They figured out like the rest of the west coast boating industry that people willing to spend $250k+ on a boat is enough to keep them in business, with fewer transactions, customers and headaches.

5 years ago they were $700-$800 to service the bearings and brakes on a dual axle trailer.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That's not what I heard a couple weeks ago.. unless that whole deal didn’t happen.

Brad Steward was originally brought over for the job.. then halfway through that they brought Mike Lotka back, and Brads back in his old building doing some tooling and rigging on the twin OB, and starting on a 32 after that..

Whole thing is kinda up in the air..

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Brad Steward was originally brought over for the job.. then halfway through that they brought Mike Lotka back, and Brads back in his old building doing some tooling and rigging on the twin OB, and starting on a 32 after that..

Whole thing is kinda up in the air..

That explains why I never saw the molds and tooling.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
I had a new trailer built for my 28 Howard Bullet from Adrenaline in late 2017, triple axle 9 x19 Boost Fuel wheels SS polished fenders hydraulic over electric all the lights you could put on it. Price out the door was 16.5K. Sold the boat last August through Out Drive 1, it lives in Canada now with a member from RDP.