WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

15 years ago. Operation Red Wings

Howardflat

Bad MFer
Reaction score
15 years ago today I lost a good friend Navy Seal Shane Patton. Here is a video with some loved ones speaking about some of those men we lost that day.

FB_IMG_1593390184920.jpg

4Waters

Reaction score
15 years ago today I lost a good friend Navy Seal Shane Patton. Here is a video with some loved ones speaking about some of those men we lost that day.

View attachment 893784
I wish I could like with a sad emoji and a happy emoji. Happy because I'm proud of what those guys did and the sacrifice they all gave, sad because I wish it didn't have to happen and they are missed very much by their loved ones, like you.😪😁

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Fucking terrible situation. Hats off to all involved[emoji631]

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Reading the title, shocked that it's been 15 years. There are truly some better humans in the world...and it's very rare we are given the opportunity to see that some of these super humans choose to be soldiers. Pride and honor live on far beyond their time here.

HEY YOU

Reaction score
Lone Survivor, I’m not sure how accurate the movie was to real life but it was a great movie and showed how many people that gave it all, RIP to your friend and all that lost their lives on that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
Lone Survivor, I’m not sure how accurate the movie was to real life but it was a great movie and showed how many people that gave it all, RIP to your friend and all that lost their lives on that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a great book if you have the time to read it, Marcus Luttrell's ordeal lasted like 11 days (it's been 6 years since I read it). I'm sure a lot is still classified so it's as accurate as can be. Take the time to read it, you won't be disappointed.

Mikes56

Reaction score
Mad respect to your friend and all involved.