WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

16 and up eligible for vaccinations in AZ beginning Wednesday 3/24

530RL

Reaction score
Just an informational post for those that want it.

16 and over are eligible starting Wednesday in AZ.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rye

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
My 16 year old daughter can’t wait to get it. She plays club and varsity soccer right now and doesn’t really trust all the contact especially from “you know dad, those kids from the bad schools that don’t speak English”. She wants to be a anesthesiologist and go to USC. The whole family is in the medical field except me and we are all vaxxed and alive and well. I read up on the technology and have no issues with it. It’s been around about a dozen years; just the first time on mass subjects.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I got the shot. Im still alive.
Maybe when the 'new world order" flips the switch in 10 years i will be dead.
Im pretty sure spiderman will save me though. As long as i dont have zombies eat me i should be fine.

530RL

Reaction score
Do they have enough vaccines for the old people?

Yep. My parents got the first one in January.

The state and counties have done a real good job for those that want one.

I get it if others don’t want it, but it is nice to see the efficiency that Arizona is accomplishing for those that do want it. 👍

Freedom to choose and efficiency. What America should strive to accomplish.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
CA has 16 and up however 16-64 have to have an underlying condition.

Those who aren't getting it I don't care if you get sick or not your call, just don't pass it on, my cousin got sick, she and my two uncles are no longer with us.
There is no conspiracy, its not a joke. But to each their own!

just_floatin

Reaction score
Residents of Pinal county Az is wide open for 18 and over vaccinations. Just information.

c_land

Reaction score
4846C08D-9488-4FB5-8976-28AB3E6B3D29.jpeg

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
My 16 year old daughter can’t wait to get it. She plays club and varsity soccer right now and doesn’t really trust all the contact especially from “you know dad, those kids from the bad schools that don’t speak English”. She wants to be a anesthesiologist and go to USC. The whole family is in the medical field except me and we are all vaxxed and alive and well. I read up on the technology and have no issues with it. It’s been around about a dozen years; just the first time on mass subjects.

So where is all the clinical trial results? Oh yeah never mind. It’s an Emergency Vaccine that carries no liability for Big Pharma. What could go wrong, lol.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
We are told it'll be middle of April before everyone can get the shot out here.

I'll sign up. The vaccination effort shows what true libertarianism and small govt can do. Set a goal and get the fuck out of the way. Then people can choose to accept the product or not.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Why was a "vaccine" developed when we have stores of steroidal drugs that have proven that it would stop the virus in its tracks immediately? And if it was a real emergency why wouldn't the FDA approve the usage of the steroids until a proper "vaccine" could be developed? But there will never be a flu vaccine, that's why they have flu shots every year for that year's strain.

Friggen moronic sheep.

Singleton

Reaction score
Why was a "vaccine" developed when we have stores of steroidal drugs that have proven that it would stop the virus in its tracks immediately? And if it was a real emergency why wouldn't the FDA approve the usage of the steroids until a proper "vaccine" could be developed? But there will never be a flu vaccine, that's why they have flu shots every year for that year's strain.

Friggen moronic sheep.

100% agree.
They need to stop calling it a vaccine, it is a Covid shot that you will not likely have to get annually, just like the flu shot!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
CA has 16 and up however 16-64 have to have an underlying condition.

Those who aren't getting it I don't care if you get sick or not your call, just don't pass it on, my cousin got sick, she and my two uncles are no longer with us.
There is no conspiracy, its not a joke. But to each their own!
Even with the vaccine you can still get it and pass it to other people. It does not stop you from catching it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Andy B.

Reaction score

Friggen moronic sheep.

You nailed it!! Sheep need to follow and be controlled but it is a free country (for now) and you have every right its your choice to follow.....

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Even with the vaccine you can still get it and pass it to other people. It does not stop you from catching it.

I don't think that is completely true?
The degree of efficacy at which it prevents possible a symptomatic contraction and spread is still being studied that is true. But to say it offers no protection is not accurate in my opinion, studies are emerging and indicating decent efficacy against just that. Time will tell so why not hedge the bet?
I will agree the efficacy rate, for that, is not as high as efficacy for preventing severe illness or death. Which was and is the primary focus of the initial studies.

As I said "to each their own" just don't think anybody wants to loose 3 family members, its just as much about doing it for others as it is yourself, again just my opinion. Like assholes we all have one!

2Driver

Reaction score
It takes the government 10 years to approve the building a fucking bridge.

You really think 10 years is needed to approve a vaccine; or did Trump see that the government bureaucracy and Fuaci trolls were removed from the process and the private sector got it done in the time span that should be the norm?

v6toy4x

Reaction score

Friggen moronic sheep.

Conspiracy aisle 3 and 4!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Thousands of UCLA Med center staff all got the Vax as did USC Med Sciences Staff and no one refused it, no one had side effects beyond sore arm and fatigue, no one has got “Da Cove.”

It’s hit “Wild Strain” stage mutating in South Africa and Brazil and heading back into the US.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I don't think that is completely true?
The degree of efficacy at which it prevents possible a symptomatic contraction and spread is still being studied that is true. But to say it offers no protection is not accurate in my opinion, studies are emerging and indicating decent efficacy against just that. Time will tell so why not hedge the bet?
I will agree the efficacy rate, for that, is not as high as efficacy for preventing severe illness or death. Which was and is the primary focus of the initial studies.

As I said "to each their own" just don't think anybody wants to loose 3 family members, its just as much about doing it for others as it is yourself, again just my opinion. Like assholes we all have one!
Pretty much what my brother told me and why he was so disillusioned by the misinformation on mainstream.
To me(my own assumption) it also seems that herd immunity can be better achieved if it is passed along by folks not suffering horribly "if" they do get the virus.
In my mind, being vaccinated is just as much about helping others amoungst us as it is for yourself.

copterzach

Reaction score
I saw a poll the other day that something around 40% of the population will not get the vaccine. My family is not getting it. Don’t get the flu shot either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJ Hoffman

Reaction score
Wow some of you telling others it’s selfish not to get vaxed .. unbelievable... what’s selfish is you guys suggesting that people should get it for the sake of Others.. you guys want pump that junk in you, to each their own.. you live in America still I think... stop pushing that BS on others though, that’s UN AMERICAN....

WAAZ

Reaction score
High-fructose corn syrup will/has probably done more damage to American’s health than the shot will ever do - imho.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
“you know dad, those kids from the bad schools that don’t speak English”

So not only is she an indoctrinated subservient conformist, but shes also racist......*enter oof size*

Taboma

Reaction score

So not only is she an indoctrinated subservient conformist, but shes also racist......*enter oof size*

Used to be, making derogatory remarks about member's children and wives was considered "Off limits" and Crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed. In fact it's stated in the very first guideline as a sticky for this section.

Obviously you don't agree with that policy. I can only hope Dave issues a stern reminder.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score

Racist? The Rona has plagued the minority community mercilessly. She has every right to be concerned. She’s not an uninformed idiot like you seem to be in your foil hat.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Used to be, making derogatory remarks about member's children and wives was considered "Off limits" and Crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed. In fact it's stated in the very first guideline as a sticky for this section.

Obviously you don't agree with that policy. I can only hope Dave issues a stern reminder.

I didnt bring his daughter into this conversation, HE did.
But apparently reading comprehension isnt your strongest suit.

Taboma

Reaction score
I didnt bring his daughter into this conversation, HE did.
But apparently reading comprehension isnt your strongest suit.

I see, so in your estimation, if a member posts a picture of his wife, loved one, or child, it's OK for other members to make disparaging remarks ?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Racist? The Rona has plagued the minority community mercilessly. She has every right to be concerned. She’s not an uninformed idiot like you seem to be in your foil hat.
Looks like the apple doesnt fall far from this tree 😂 😂 😂

1616592748685.png

I see, so in your estimation, if a member posts a picture of his wife, loved one, or child, it's OK for other members to make disparaging remarks ?
How can you compare posting a picture of someones wife, loved one, or child without any context to that of someone that openly uses their blood as political pawns to try to prove a point? This is no different than Grads using his trump loving dad to further his dumb ass rhetoric.
I mean, i knew you were dense up there but good god

Taboma

Reaction score
Looks like the apple doesnt fall far from this tree 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 985106

How can you compare posting a picture of someones wife, loved one, or child without any context to that of someone that openly uses their blood as political pawns to try to prove a point? This is no different than Grads using his trump loving dad to further his dumb ass rhetoric.
I mean, i knew you were dense up there but good god

Well you answered my question. You obviously feel that because the member used his daughter's desire to get a vaccine, feeling it might offer some protection against a disease that a certain demographic has shown to have a higher incidence of, that gives you the right to label her as a "Racist" based on this story.

Reactions: BTR

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Well you answered my question. You obviously feel that because the member used his daughter's desire to get a vaccine, feeling it might offer some protection against a disease that a certain demographic has shown to have a higher incidence of, that gives you the right to label her as a "Racist" based on this story.
giphy.gif

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
High-fructose corn syrup will/has probably done more damage to American’s health than the shot will ever do - imho.
It's rewriting dna, since when has corn syrup done that?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
man I bet every murderer/rapist on the run is scrambling to get this vaccine so their DNA is changed... :rolleyes:
It may not change it that much but it's still gonna make some changes. All depends on what the mrna tells it to do.

hallett21

Reaction score
It’s not changing your DNA....

I remember when anti vaxers were smelly hippies lol.

And no I haven’t gotten it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk