WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

'17+ Super Duty Suspension

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Good friend of mine just picked up a '18 SRW Super Duty. Ready for a leveling kit and shocks. Will probably do Timbrens on the back, maybe bags down the road. DD that tows a large TH. What's available? Does Carli have anything yet? I'm thinking commuter/ backcountry level stuff... Don't see anything on the Carli website yet... What else is out there? Want a quality kit that he can upgrade down the road if needed.

I'm running Thuren on my Ram, is there an equal in the Ford world? Not looking for a $10k kit with Kings, but 1500-2k not out of the question for the initial setup...

Looking to run 35's, 37's tops...

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Good friend of mine just picked up a '18 SRW Super Duty. Ready for a leveling kit and shocks. Will probably do Timbrens on the back, maybe bags down the road. DD that tows a large TH. What's available? Does Carli have anything yet? I'm thinking commuter/ backcountry level stuff... Don't see anything on the Carli website yet... What else is out there? Want a quality kit that he can upgrade down the road if needed.

I'm running Thuren on my Ram, is there an equal in the Ford world? Not looking for a $10k kit with Kings, but 1500-2k not out of the question for the initial setup...

Call Carli or CJC Offrod.

Not everything Carli has is on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Singleton

Reaction score
Carli has a kit for the 18.
Also check ICON. Between those 2, when I level my 17 F350 DRW.
Adding airbags with daystar cradles in the next month.

JD D05

Reaction score
This is very important a lot of kits are causing issues like deathwobble etc. I have the One Up Offroad level kit and the OUO ALA's ( adjustable linkage arms) those are an absolute must have if you want it done right. You than need an adjustable trac bar. I have the ICON but I heard there is another one out there that is a little better. When you level the truck I un centers the axle with the stock trac bar. For shocks just make sure they are valved for the truck, I have King 2.5's but most people don't want to spend that much. Also have heard good things about Carli.

http://www.ouostore.com/Adjustable_Link_Arms-Adjustable_Link_Arms_-_Street_Joints_-_2005_Ford.html

http://www.ouostore.com/Front_Suspension-Adjustable_2_5_Coil_Levelers_2005_Ford_SD_2.html

King 2.5.jpg

Last edited:

WildHorses24

Reaction score

2017 f250, I went with Ready Lift 3” leveling kit with the drop brackets for Panhard bar and swaybar, Fox 2.0, 35’s and rides/handles just like new. I’ve got about 3.5k miles on lift already. Listen to what JD said above.... don’t go cheap.
IMG_1265.jpg

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If you have the cabbage...I’d go bigger than a 2-inch shock in a heavy truck.

You’ll get a better ride, and you won’t smoke the seals hauling ass for miles and miles down a dirt fire road.

Ask me how I know...

I had 2.5s with Carli’s proprietary 5-port piston, and Sage himself tuned my shocks (I know because I was there when he and Pat were doing it)...they were amazing, but the ride with 3.0s was noticeably better.

3.5s and even 4.0s were even better still, but you start getting into very expensive territory when you go beyond 2.5s.