WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

172' High Dive

Taboma

Reaction score
Pretty crazy but I thought a dive was head first and a jump was feet first.

I think he started it head first, then flipped, I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a dive.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
That’s a solid NO. 🤯

Even if I made it up that skinny ass ladder, which i wouldn’t have, there’s no way in hell I could’ve stepped on or turned around on that tiny platform.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
I would have done a cannonball.

I like how the camera started out zoomed in on him on the platform. And then zoomed out, zoomed out further, kept zooming and then you see the how high he really is. 😳

buck35

Reaction score
I'm thinking he got a serious power enima on that landing... No idea how I can surmise this though. Ouch!

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
I used to “send it” off some pretty big stuff(2 places are in this video). But I Never had great balance like todays kids, so I didn’t do flips or dives, just jumps. This video will pucker you up....

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
I used to “send it” off some pretty big stuff(2 places are in this video). But I Never had great balance like todays kids, so I didn’t do flips or dives, just jumps. This video will pucker you up....
That would not be a no, more like NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL no

gqchris

Reaction score
That was incredibly uncomfortable to watch.....:eek:
After watching this I have come to the realization I have ZERO athletic abilities and am a 100% certified PUSSY. Good god,these dudes are insane.

Taboma

Reaction score
After watching this I have come to the realization I have ZERO athletic abilities and am a 100% certified PUSSY. Good god,these dudes are insane.

Yeah, but would they have the balls to ride in a K-bote ? :eek: 😂

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I got to 49 seconds and had to turn it off!! That kind of stuff scares the living crap out of me!!! Now, put me in the seat of a 100MPH+ boat, 😁

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
I love the commentary. 2nd person to ever jump from that height. You have now moved into 2nd place in points.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Hell, I don't even jump off my boat anymore.
Has nuttin to do with jumping out of the boat BUT as a buddy and I were sitting in our chairs in our favorite cove watching the wives float around on their floaty things I got to thinking about getting back IN the boat after jumping in, in deep water (this is prior to the toon). After a couple seconds I asked Jim about it. We both sat there in bewilderment and both came up with a positive FUCK NO!!! :D Too much cantilever over the dick!!!

84miller

Reaction score
Echo Rock Dive

Attachments

• echorockjump.jpeg.jpg
    echorockjump.jpeg.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 51