WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

18 cp style gullwing boats WHICH ONES WORK

Xtreme1

Reaction score
There arent many CPs available... so whick ones work well? theres quite a few available. I found a young blood that is fairly new that may work out if the boats are worth a poop! please post your opinons

Just Electric

freway offramp panhandler
Reaction score
There arent many CPs available... so whick ones work well? theres quite a few available. I found a young blood that is fairly new that may work out if the boats are worth a poop! please post your opinons

there are just a pretty penny to purchase or u end up buying new:D
im looking for an 18 cp myself but looks like im gonna go new when i have the extra coin but most of your tx, earl smith can am (etc etc) boats and gullwings in general can all seem to run good numbers with the right set up

JDW

Reaction score
The molds went Youngblood 19,Earl Smith 19 then he made the 18 and 19 tunnel 17 tunnel 16 tunnel then Scotten CP 19 and 18 19 tunnel( he made major changes to this one.

Mabey that will help a Youngblood will run fine as will a Earl and a CP you gona race it or play at the lake that should tell you what one you need.

:skullJDW

slowboat

Reaction score
If u want a great lake-river boat that pulls some good mph #'s with little hp then get a 19ft gullwing. 18ft even quicker but not as much interior room.
If you want a full on race boat, no river or lake the CP19 tunnel.

This is just my opinion.:blah:

Cant go wrong with a 18 or 19ft California Performance!!:party2:

cyclone

My name is Mike and I have a boating problem.
Reaction score
they all can be made to work. Just depends how much you want to work at it, how much money you want to throw at it and how quick/fast you want to go.