WYRD

Reaction score
unnamed.jpg

I'm in the under hunder club, where is my keys to the mansion?🤔

WYRD

Reaction score
Two questions for the +lounge dave....

1. Can I buy an hourly subscription?

2. Does IT have access to my phones camera?

AR33

Reaction score
I’ve been a member for a while but have become far more actively on this forum since the quarantine. Really enjoyed reading and interacting with people on here. That being said, what is G&A thread? Edumacate me please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

golakers

Reaction score
I’ve been a member for a while but have become far more actively on this forum since the quarantine. Really enjoyed reading and interacting with people on here. That being said, what is G&A thread? Edumacate me please!

Guns and Ammo

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Good on ya @RiverDave . . . i ran a fishing tournament series / website etc. for 15 years . . . never made a dime, did it out of passion, which wore thin after never making a dime! LOL . . . I know you're not getting rich off $10/month . . . i think it's a good way / gesture for members to 'support' RDP.

Reactions: DWC

buck35

Reaction score
Good on ya @RiverDave . . . i ran a fishing tournament series / website etc. for 15 years . . . never made a dime, did it out of passion, which wore thin after never making a dime! LOL . . . I know you're not getting rich off $10/month . . . i think it's a good way / gesture for members to 'support' RDP.
Well,you are member 28488 so if 5% sign up that's some coin!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

We have removed the guns and ammo forum from public view, because leftists are completely attacking conservatives and soon to be gun rights.. People still want to talk about guns, and learn, and build etc.. but don't need idiots seeing what they are saying. Hence it was removed from public view.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

We will see how it goes.. I expect it will actually turn out pretty good... Not because of just the ability to have boobs, I think a more adult feel overall with less restriction (my kids read on here sometimes and my kids teachers etc..).

Today is basically the first day of it, I think in a couple of weeks it will take on a life of it's own.

RD

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
people are being added hourly.

RD
So, I asked right after it appeared and am still not allowed in. How does this actually work?

Not like I'm new around here and not like I'm hanging in the loony left on here.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well,you are member 28488 so if 5% sign up that's some coin!

Honestly I like the chick threads and the good morning threads as much as anyone.. I don't have time to look at them everyday (unfortunately) but I know a lot of people do, and some really like posting them up. There has always been this kinda ragged edge of what's acceptable, and I've tried to say "if it would get you an indecent exposure ticket then that's the line" but every now and again one slips through etc..

Now for all the guys that love that those pics etc.. If they got something on the line, they can post it in there.. A lot of the money is going towards a good cause so it's kind of a win win.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So, I asked right after it appeared and am still not allowed in. How does this actually work?

Not like I'm new around here and not like I'm hanging in the loony left on here.

You literally just click the forum and you should be in it.. If it ain't working you need to refresh or clear some cookies or something..

RD

beerrun

Reaction score
So how do we get to go in the 18+ area? There is nothing that says

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I wasn’t going to pay anything to access another part of the site but if the money is going to a worthy cause, I may have to reconsider.

Reaction score
WTH, I thought with the new people taking over everything is going to be free. Now I have to pay to see tits and ass .😉

Riverryder

Reaction score
I’m out. Think this is a money grab. His wife made 42 million on real estate and now he’s grabbing any money can on his website? Glad I have Riley’s number for next years dam damn run. My motor is going in next Friday, new floor and interior in 3 weeks. I’ll be on the lake no time to post anyway!
I live in Vegas. Anyone that’s to roam mead, boat ride when I’m out at mead or needles 7026066802. My names Ed

Slick

Reaction score
I’m out. Think this is a money grab. His wife made 42 million on real estate and now he’s grabbing any money can on his website? Glad I have Riley’s number for next years dam damn run. My motor is going in next Friday, new floor and interior in 3 weeks. I’ll be on the lake no time to post anyway!
I live in Vegas. Anyone that’s to roam mead, boat ride when I’m out at mead or needles 7026066802. My names Ed
No one said you had to join....Peace out girl scout✌

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score

LMAO!! Dude the forum is free. No one is forcing you to join that section. Some forum members have been asking for something like this for a long time. Whoever wants to join, they can. You don't want to join, you don't have to.

I actually think this would be a better idea for a political section where anything goes. If you join, you can say whatever you want.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
What ever you wanna call it P&G,Dungeon should be the $10 month or $100 year forum and just let it roll,no banning.Starting 1/20/21 we will have 2 Presidents in the United States. Media coverage coming from Trump @ the MAR-A-LAGO WHITEHOUSE going to be heavy daily coverage & good as it gets. Anybody thinking Trump just going to get ripped off and walk away nuts as their fucked up rhetoric.

Last edited:

RichL

Reaction score
Another request for G&A access here. Thanks.