WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

180 change in Narrative WTF

2Driver

Reaction score
Now that Trump announces use of military the media is claiming all is peaceful and the media is showing video on cops hugging protestors and protestors hugging cops.

Meanwhile in their backyard Manhattan is getting pummeled

2Driver

Reaction score
Hugs from St Louis

97101318-47D9-4900-ABF3-60D415DF78C0.jpeg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
About 30 mins ago on Channel 5 in LA I did see 5-6 protesters stop about 20-30 looters just as they broke the door down at a Walgreens. More protesters ran up and held up their camera phones.. the looters scattered and hopped in their cars with a quickness.

Pretty inspiring.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Scanner is blowing tonight. Saint Louis, Kentucky, Chicago, Iowa, Salt Lake City, Illinois, Richmond Ca gunfight with Antifa. Another crazy night in the USA.
E22D6F4D-42E3-4105-BB45-D6235B398D0E.jpeg

floatn turd

Reaction score
The only person that showed all the same videos that I have seen on this site was Tucker Carlson.
All the other "News Outlets" do not show what's really happening.
Nor do they talk about it.
They actually defend these shit heads actions!!

It's disgusting!

Last edited:

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
Exactly, LA news is showing that and the violence.

Interesting how Ch.2, 4 and 7 stopped reporting the protests/looting. Back to regular scheduled programming.
They are missing the best coverage, Law enforcement is out in full force today.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
About 30 mins ago on Channel 5 in LA I did see 5-6 protesters stop about 20-30 looters just as they broke the door down at a Walgreens. More protesters ran up and held up their camera phones.. the looters scattered and hopped in their cars with a quickness.

Pretty inspiring.

With a Quickness.

🤣

4Waters

Reaction score
My hope is that they dropped off the face of this Earth, but I'm sure they are just busy planning the next manufactured crisis.

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk
The next manufactured crisis is going to be the "2nd wave" after all these protesters were not practicing social distancing. Watch it will happen.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
The next manufactured crisis is going to be the "2nd wave" after all these protesters were not practicing social distancing. Watch it will happen.

They are already manipulating the numbers to plan that. If you noticed there was “the biggest jump in cases yet” last week. It was a couple thousand cases in a day in LA. I found only one news source that said it was from a week long testing backlog that they cleared out.

Everyone else was just pearl clutching.

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
He’s a marine and weapons instructor running security on the ground for the news network. Amazing guy to have on the ground with you at this particular juncture.

Go take another look at the video of the security guard disarming the little fucktard in Seattle. When he pokes his pistol into the "protester's" chest and grabs the AR, about twenty people in the background turn and run like hell.

It's instructive.

4Waters

Reaction score
They are already manipulating the numbers to plan that. If you noticed there was “the biggest jump in cases yet” last week. It was a couple thousand cases in a day in LA. I found only one news source that said it was from a week long testing backlog that they cleared out.

Everyone else was just pearl clutching.
They already got a name for it, they are calling it "Super-Spreader events"

20200602_074538.jpg

2Driver

Reaction score
My hope is that they dropped off the face of this Earth, but I'm sure they are just busy planning the next manufactured crisis.

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

They are afraid that anything they say or do in the heat of a major crisis will make them look bad and people will associate the crisis with them. They will be along after real leaders get this under control to complain how it was handled all wrong.

wallnutz

Reaction score
They are afraid that anything they say or do in the heat of a major crisis will make them look bad and people will associate the crisis with them. They will be along after real leaders get this under control to complain how it was handled all wrong.
Exactly, page 1 in the liberal playbook.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
They already got a name for it, they are calling it "Super-Spreader events"

View attachment 883493

LOL. My thought is they are going to have a very hard time getting a “second wave” to stick until very late this year if at all.

The protesters and looters are not the demographic that gets sick and dies from COVID.

4Waters

Reaction score
LOL. My thought is they are going to have a very hard time getting a “second wave” to stick until very late this year if at all.

The protesters and looters are not the demographic that gets sick and dies from COVID.
They will never get people to lock up their businesses again.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Interesting how Ch.2, 4 and 7 stopped reporting the protests/looting. Back to regular scheduled programming.
They are missing the best coverage, Law enforcement is out in full force today.
So back to COVID 19 all the time

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Now that Trump announces use of military the media is claiming all is peaceful and the media is showing video on cops hugging protestors and protestors hugging cops. Meanwhile in their backyard Manhattan is getting pummeled

And speaking of New York there's another nice storm brewing in the always entertaining skirmish between Governor Cuomo (future wannabe president) and Bill de Blasio (ultra liberal loser mayor and former presidential "candidate")...

Cuomo, a Democrat, calls out De Blasio, a Democrat, and the rioters!

Gov. Andrew Cuomo: De Blasio, NYPD failed to protect NYC from looters

Mayor Bill De Blasio and the NYPD failed to stop looters from running rampant through the streets of New York City late Monday into early Tuesday under cover of the protests over George Floyd’s death, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said.

“The NYPD and the mayor did not do their job last night. I believe that,” fumed Cuomo in an Albany press briefing Tuesday. “The police in New York City were not effective in doing their job last night. Period.

“They have to do a better job.”

Despite some 8,000 cops mobilized and an 11 p.m. curfew enacted in an attempt to head off a fifth straight night of violence, open looting and vandalism exploded in Lower Manhattan, Midtown and The Bronx as Monday bled into Tuesday.

The governor said de Blasio “underestimates the scope of the problem” and should “use 38,000 [NYPD] cops” — the entirety of the department’s force — to quell the unrest, calling the results to date “inexcusable.”

Cuomo, as de Blasio and others have, drew a sharp distinction between peaceful protesters “rightly outraged” over the death of Floyd — a black man who died May 25 after white Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin kneeled on his neck — and anarchy-minded agitators steering the demonstrations toward violence.

“They have no right to wrap themselves in the flag of righteous indignation of Mr. Floyd’s murder,” said Cuomo.