WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] 18'x40' Valence Canopy / Carport / RV Cover

evantwheeler

Reaction score
I have one 18' x 40' valence style canopy (ends of the tarp goes over the tubes) in good condition. This unit has the 1-3/8" OD pipe used for everything. I bought this from a local gym and never put it up as my motorhome is too tall to fit underneath. I have all the parts and pieces to put this together including the bungee balls for securing the tarp to the frame. The frame is disassembled and ready to load up.

Here are the dimensions erected: 6'-8" tall at corners, 11'-0" tall at peak, 17'-7" wide inside of the posts.

Asking what I paid, $750. Located in Menifee.

Attachments

• 18-x-40-valance-canopy-1-5-8-diameter-frame-10.gif
    18-x-40-valance-canopy-1-5-8-diameter-frame-10.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

evantwheeler

Reaction score
damn it. if this was in Havasu I'd be on my way
My co-worker goes to havasu nearly every weekend. If he's not taking his harley, I'm sure he would put it in his truck and meet up with you. He stays at a trailer in the Islander. Do you want me to see if he is willing to take it out?

Are you setup to do digital payments through Venmo or Paypal?

WildWilly

Reaction score
damn it now I went and measured and that space will only accomodate 15'. I really thought it was bigger. Glad I measured now

evantwheeler

Reaction score
How sturdy is that tarp material?

Seems to be good. I have a 12x20 that has been up for about 2 years with same type of cover and haven't had any issues. That said, just based on common sense, i probably wouldnt install this somewhere that was exposed to high winds without some surrounding structures providing wind breaks/protection. Securing the feet of the posts is also critical to keep the thing from becoming airborne!