WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

19' Daytona (Sold!)

Backlash

Reaction score
Alright. Sooooo.....

There were a few folks who said they may be interested in a Daytona that they could restore. I can't remember who it was, or what thread it was, but it got the gears turning.

Two years ago, I bought Community's 19' Daytona that he essentially restored and put back together. He had the hull painted a pearl white and redid the interior. He bolted on a long shaft Mercury outboard and redid the trailer. Overall, it's a nice little sled. There is a thread that he started and another that I've started....so feel free to check them out for more info.

I'm at the point now where I could dump some more money into this boat and make it even nicer than it is. Or, I could offer the hull and trailer up for sale, and pull the motor for another project I have. I'm literally on the fence and would be happy falling off to either side. 😁

So, here we go. I figured I would see if there was any interest in anyone purchasing a blank hull on a trailer, with or without the interior. If there is any interest, I'd be willing to let it go, minus motor, steering and controls for the outboard, for the right price.

Hull, trailer and interior for $6,000. This is not a fire sale, and I'm simply tossing the idea around to see if there is any interest. If there is, great! If not, I'll happily keep it and start dumping some more money into it. Boat and trailer are both registered and insured and in my name.

20200506_195450.jpg

20200506_195530.jpg

Backlash

Reaction score
I think the interest was in a jet thread, but I cant remember. But if someone wanted to build one, this would be a pretty nice blank slate. The only holes in the hull are on the transom for the drains and the mounting bolts for the outboard bracket. It wouldn't take much to fill those holes and move forward with your project. If you have any questions or need more pictures, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll leave this "For sale" idea out there for a few weeks, so let me know. πŸ˜πŸ‘

Backlash

Reaction score
Is this Hull still for sale
I am meeting with an interested party this weekend. Depending on what they say, it may or not be available. I will update the thread and stay in touch. πŸ‘

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🀣🀣
Reaction score
I am meeting with an interested party this weekend. Depending on what they say, it may or not be available. I will update the thread and stay in touch. πŸ‘

Are you sure you didnt climb in to the evidence locker and grab the wrong bag?? SMH.. 🀣🀣

Backlash

Reaction score
Are you sure you didnt climb in to the evidence locker and grab the wrong bag?? SMH.. 🀣🀣
I don't take any goodies out of the cookie jar. 😁

If the first gentleman is interested in this, then I am willing to let it go. If not, I'll see what "Big E" says, and go from there. Like I said, this isn't a fire sale and I'm not giving it away. I listed it for what I felt was a fair price, so if it sells, it sells. If it doesnt, then I'll keep it and open up the wallet and proceed forward with the project. πŸ‘ Either way it's a win-win.

Big E

Reaction score
Could I get a contact number? Im heading to Stagecoach today and will be drive through Parker. Wasn't sure if you were around so I could take a look?

Thanks E

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I kicked around buying many years ago but needed another project like a hole in the head. So you never finished it or did and are selling it minus some of the parts?

Backlash

Reaction score
Could I get a contact number? Im heading to Stagecoach today and will be drive through Parker. Wasn't sure if you were around so I could take a look?

Thanks E
I'll be out in Parker this weekend showing the boat to another member. Ill send you a PM with my number. πŸ‘

Backlash

Reaction score
I kicked around buying many years ago but needed another project like a hole in the head. So you never finished it or did and are selling it minus some of the parts?
To be completely honest, I wasn't in the mindset of selling it. It's close to being a fun little sled. When someone on the boards mentioned the "Want" for a 19' hull, I figured why not throw it out there and see if someone is truly interested. So that's where I'm at. If they decide to buy it minus motor, I'll pull the motor on the Daytona and set it aside for my Howard. If nobody ends up buying the Daytona, I'll keep it, cut this midsection down to a 15" mid, then put it all back together and enjoy it. My wife would be happy if I thinned the herd a bit. 😁

Backlash

Reaction score
Good afternoon! After some time, the original interested party has changed their mind and decided not to purchase this boat. When I return from vacation, I will refund them their deposit. The boat is now stripped leaving only the hull, interior, tanks and trailer. The boat is located in AZ, titles for both hull and trailer. Asking price is $6,000. πŸ™‚

Backlash

Reaction score
TTT. I've had some interest, but no takers just yet. Just here bumping the thread back to the top. πŸ‘

Backlash

Reaction score
Bumpity bump! Somebody needs a winter time project! 😎

captrex

Reaction score
Anyone that can put me in touch with Backlash would so appreciated thanks

Backlash

Reaction score
Can’t believe this hasn’t sold yet.
I honestly thought the same thing. The asking price is well below what the hull and trailer are worth. Has anyone priced a new 19' hull lately??

πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

Rayson1971

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the price. With that boat you will have a select few interested buyers. Kind of like the rat rod deal on another thread. Jmo.

Backlash

Reaction score
Bumpity bump!

There is still interest from a member or two, but no committee buyers yet. Who wants or needs a winter project?? It wouldn't take much to get it back on the water setup as an outboard. You just have to put it all back together. Or, buy the hull, interior and trailer and build a jet with a big block. Happy to sell it either way!

Anyone priced a bare 19' Daytona lately??? 😎

Backlash

Reaction score
Good evening!

Just bumping this thread back to the top. There is an interested party, but as of today, nobody has stepped up with any cash. Somebody needs a badass winter time project. I'm happy to sell it as a bare hull with an interior on a trailer, or, sell it with a motor, hydraulic jack plate, hydraulic steering, rigging, etc.

For the right person, this is a heckuva deal! Let me know!! πŸ‘