WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

19' Peterson Placecraft tunnel hull Jet Boat for sale $25,000

cyclone

My name is Mike and I have a boating problem.
Reaction score
For sale 19-foot Peterson Placecraft Jet Boat and trailer (no motor or jet drive)

Specs: hull is completely capped and finished in brilliant silver, orange and blue metalflake gel coat. The bare hull weighs 420lbs. It has beautiful flow-coated floors, lightweight bulkheads and balsa wood inlays. The hull was built to run on lakes, rivers and the track.
-Color-matched carbon fiber bucket seats with suede upholstery
-custom aluminum center console with cup holder, kill switch and power controls
-extended billet steering column with Calgo dual cable steering
-Holley digital touch screen dash
-(2) stainless steel IMCO fuel tanks with fuel fills inside the boat instead of being mounted through the hull. clear sight glasses to see fuel level and -12 fuel outlets with stainless steel fuel shutoff ball valves. Tanks have custom aluminum mounts that are bonded to the hull-there are no hull drilled through the bottom of the hull.
-Low-profile jet intake with speedometer pickup and custom loader and shoe
-transom adapter with all hoses and fittings plumbed into the adapter. There are very few holes drilled into this hull. Everything runs through the aluminum transom adapter.
-custom aluminum rail kit, seat mounts and motor plates for a Big Block Chevy engine.
-custom aluminum foot throttle assembly with throttle stop

The trailer is custom and was constructed out of polished stainless steel. It rides on DOT-rated 10-inch wheels and tires. The trailer has an adjustable air suspension with adjustable shocks. It also has LED taillights. It easily fits into an enclosed car trailer and also can be towed on the street. I've towed this trailer cross0-country on the highway with no issues.

The boat has about 4 hours of run time on it. The boat has never been beached, crashed or abused. it's a great drag boat but the bottom is stiff enough to make it safe to drive on the river or your local lake. I've driven it in some very rough water. There are no stress cracks in the hull.

There is NO engine, no jet drive, and no ignition in this boat. The switches, gauges and wiring are there and ready for your go-fast engine and jet drive.

Boat is located near Atlanta, Georgia

Attachments

• bow.jpg
    bow.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 1,642
  • IMG_9803.jpg
    IMG_9803.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 1,128
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 1,226
  • numbers.JPG
    numbers.JPG
    286.5 KB · Views: 1,126
  • side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 1,115
Last edited:

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
Man if I had the liquid cash I’d have this in my garage next the CP. Tom Peterson would love to be passed on wet Wednesday in Havasu![emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

copterzach

Reaction score
Holy shit. Never thought I would see this.

Come on Lottery!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyclone

Reaction score
Man if I had the liquid cash I’d have this in my garage next the CP. Tom Peterson would love to be passed on wet Wednesday in Havasu![emoji41]

ha ha. tom is as good as it gets in the boat world. the man's attention to detail is outstanding.

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
ha ha. tom is as good as it gets in the boat world. the man's attention to detail is outstanding.

Agreed! His abilities and integrity are unmatched.

cyclone

Reaction score
Bump + @cyclone trade you my 4 seater for your 4 stroke Yamabogger stand up and 18k :cool: ? Mine will cruise with the fam at 2,850 with no porpoise--
huh? lol. i'm gonna need a translation here. you want to trade something for my jet ski?