WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] 1951 Ford F1 "History Channel Truck Hunters" build

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Sorry to post the link but since it's on ebay with no price listed.......

Decided to sell my 51 Ford F1. It was built for a tv show as a tribute truck to one my dad had in high school. Because of TV crap it's not really at all like what my dad had so it doesn't have much if any sentimental value to me, therefore I'm selling. It is a sick truck, great stance and look with reliable power. I'm just not much of a Ford guy so....... here it goes.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1951-Ford-F-100-Deluxe/223536430076

PaPaG

Reaction score
I have always liked these. Great looking Truck.

PaPaG

Reaction score
If I was not selling a few cars to make some much needed room for other vehicles I would be interested...I keep coming back to this truck to look at the pics again and again. :)

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
If I was not selling a few cars to make some much needed room for other vehicles I would be interested...I keep coming back to this truck to look at the pics again and again. :)

Thank you, I take that as a compliment.

fat rat

Member #163
Reaction score
Sorry to post the link but since it's on ebay with no price listed.......

Decided to sell my 51 Ford F1. It was built for a tv show as a tribute truck to one my dad had in high school. Because of TV crap it's not really at all like what my dad had so it doesn't have much if any sentimental value to me, therefore I'm selling. It is a sick truck, great stance and look with reliable power. I'm just not much of a Ford guy so....... here it goes.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1951-Ford-F-100-Deluxe/223536430076
I'm not a Ford guy either.....but this truck is bad-ass!
What are you looking to get out of it?

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Auction ended. Reserve was at $40k and bidding got to $38k. So, I'd sell it for $38k. I offered it to the high bidder just now in an email, waiting to hear back. Let me know if you're interested.