WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

delete

sintax

Reaction score
man, the second great barn find 55' on this site this month!

I've been casually looking for one for a few years, I cant do a 4 door, but thats a cool car for someone!

sintax

Reaction score
4 door doesn't bother me, I have kids. 2 doors have gone thru the roof in pricing and the 4 doors look almost the same.
I got almost $40k out of my last 4 door, so, I think the market is OK. If it was a 2 door it would have pulled $50 to $60k though!!

oh i know, i know, theres certainly an ass for every seat. I'm wanting to build a gasser track car, period correct (solid front axle, tilt forward fiberglass front, LS turbo.... well almost period correct)

Just cant build a 4 door car, wouldnt be right for me, but that sucker would make a great cruiser for some lucky fam

old rigger

Reaction score
oh i know, i know, theres certainly an ass for every seat. I'm wanting to build a gasser track car, period correct (solid front axle, tilt forward fiberglass front, LS turbo.... well almost period correct)

Just cant build a 4 door car, wouldnt be right for me, but that sucker would make a great cruiser for some lucky fam

Do the 4 door drag car!

I remember this car back in the day, The Tijuana Taxi, and there was a feature on it in either Hot Rod or Car Craft...one of the mags dad subscribed to then.

You could do a modern version of it! Except for the whole Chevy /Ford thing.
6db30673b6154ce7815cf3b8901c7a09.jpg