WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1960 Nylox Runabout

rvrrun

Reaction score
Our new boat is going to be delivered in Feb, so I need to make some room in the garage for it. This was restored by a friend of mine and then sat for a few years. When I got it I changed the plugs, got it running and put new bearings/tires on the trailer to get it to Havasu where it is currently. It's not a 10 out of 10 resto, but he did a good job with it. The windshield has a spot that can't be polished out and I would replace the carpeting, but other than that its in great shape. It comes with two boxes of spares including all of the parts for the starter/charging system. The Serial number/lower are Mark 55, but it has a Mark 58 power head. Once worked up, it starts on the first pull. It comes with a new stereo and speakers, dock lines, fenders, life vests, fuel tanks of different sizes and a bunch of other odds and ends that my buddy had purchased for it. I also have a bunch of literature on the boat including the original dealer brochure. The boat and trailer are titled in CA and are current.

Asking $3500.
IMG_0305.jpg
IMG_0352.jpg
IMG_0353.jpg
IMG_0466.JPG
IMG_4872.jpg
IMG_4882.jpg
IMG_4885.jpg
IMG_5255.jpg
IMG_5256.jpg
IMG_5257.jpg
IMG_5258.jpg
IMG_5261.jpg
IMG_5266.jpg
IMG_5267.jpg
IMG_5268.jpg

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Damn that takes me back, my first boat when i was 13, dad only let me put a 18 hp on it so I didnt hurt myself, went everywhere with that thing including the ocean which they never knew about :)

rvrrun

Reaction score
Damn that takes me back, my first boat when i was 13, dad only let me put a 18 hp on it so I didnt hurt myself, went everywhere with that thing including the ocean which they never knew about :)
There’s a pic up there of this one in the ocean in Long Beach. He had a marine handheld in it and few other items for big blue boating. I can’t imagine being out there in it unless you were just putting around the harbor.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
There’s a pic up there of this one in the ocean in Long Beach. He had a marine handheld in it and few other items for big blue boating. I can’t imagine being out there in it unless you were just putting around the harbor.
I went out in the Long Island sound with mine, young and dumb and parents didn’t know :)

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
What do you think I’d see you see as top speed with the whole family of 6 and our 3 Great Danes? Also any idea what the cost would be to convert to 2 or 3 axle trailer?

LOL J/K that is a cool looking boat. Good luck with the sale.

Cpman

Reaction score
I'm gonna be in havasu today, are you interested in showing it

Cpman

Reaction score
How do you expect to sell your boat if you don't respond!

rvrrun

Reaction score
I'll be in Havi this weekend if anybody wants to see it.