WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] 1964 Pontiac Catalina 2+2

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
1964 Pontiac Catalina 2+2, one of less than 7K built, 389, 4 speed, 8 lugs, all original 73K miles, factory tach and gauge pods, buckets, center console, original window sticker, title, owner's manual, Ident-O-Plate. Car runs and drives very nice, power brakes will put you through the windshield! :p
Interior is in amazing condition. Include extra set of 8 lugs and a complete rust free parts car.

The bad: rust! :eek::(:D

Rust holes in fenders and some floor. Frame has heavy surface rust. Car came from Indiana and sat in a dirt floor garage for many years so rusted underside but upper is good. The parts car has all the body panels needed to repair the rust and a nice clean frame. I was going to pull the body off and then either blast and reuse the existing frame or use the parts car frame, whichever was better.

Engine runs good but has a bit of a rear main leak.

I've owned this car for a few years and planned on a body off resto but I also have a 63&1/2 Galaxie Z code 4 speed car which is kind of the Ford version of this car (full size two door hard top big block 4 speed car) so don't need two of the same type of car. The Galaxie is also a frame off and nearing completion. I may put that car up for sale when done if this doesn't sell before and then finish this car.

Car is located in northern NV but delivery to Vegas, Havasu, SoCal can be arranged.

Asking $7,900 OBO includes the parts car. This would be a big dollar car when resto is done.

IMG_5214.JPG

(For some reason I can't load up more than one photo. I'll try to load more in another post. I can e-mail more at your request.)

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
Nice. My mom had a 1965 Catalina when I was a kid, miss that car.