WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1973 Kurtis 500 Blown V-drive

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score
Posting this for my buddy..... IF INTERESTED, CONTACT..............BRYAN (714) 336-8393 Call or text. Price is negotiable $20k OBO

1973 Kurtis 500 circle boat. Blown FE390, fresh blower, carbs, and ignition system. Tuned to run on 110 Octane.

New plumbing, new battery, new starter. Boat is very turn-key and reliable.

Casale V-Drive. Menkins 3 blade prop.

Boat needs nothing and is ready for summer. Titles for boat and trailer in hand.

That's the nuts and bolts. Reality is, this boat is an OG panty dropper. The OG family wagon. Back in '73, this is the boat that your Dad told your Mom this was JUST what the family needed. But in reality, it was what Dad's ego needed. I should know, prior to our 24 Spectra, our family wagon was a 17' wood deck Aqua Craft with a Chrysler for power. I wasn't born until '72, but let me tell you, I remember those square dance parties my folks would come home from in the late 70's, and my Pops would roll out to the garage to rub his junk against that beautiful wood deck, chugging Coors Banquets, with his buddies in awe of that sweet sweet flat. But I digress. This is a sales add for Bryan.

Give Bryan a call or text with any questions. Hell, even if you want to tell him how sweet this boat is. He won't bite.

Pics are below. Oh and one more thing, the orange flat will be for sale soon too. That bad bitch is mine.
IMG_0177.JPG
IMG_0182.JPG

Don't mind my kid sitting on your future motor. He was simply showing Bryan how nice of a seat that intake can be.
IMG_0185.JPG
IMG_0532.JPG
IMG_0533.JPG
IMG_3802.JPG
IMG_3867.JPG
IMG_5889.JPG
IMG_5893.JPG
IMG_5897.JPG

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
This boat belonged to a family we went skiing with at kings river for as long as I can remember. I can add some history and let you know this boat was well taken care of and wasn’t beat on. I have very fond memories of Dan Coloman and his Family hanging at Lindys with their Curtis. Always dug this boat. Good luck with the sale and I hope she goes to a great new home.

pixrthis

Reaction score
Was this boat for sale a some of the Lake Irvine boat races in the 80,s? Not racing just for sale.

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
You probably saw the boat there but doubt it was for sale then, original owner Dan Coloman was involved in cracker box racing.