WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1979 Howard Mistake

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Right I said a Hail Mary after seeing that one what’s sad is someone tried to blow some snot welds on it. Scary shit!

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
I have heard of those leaf springs breaking ,but yours is the first one I have seen. That must of make a loud sound when it broke off.
Good catch

Backlash

Reaction score
That engine is no bueno. I'll be right over to take it off your hands and get it out of your way. :D

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Put the damn kid to work she installed studs, helped sanded some spots I wire wheeled and we shot some more primer. Going to paint the trailer, new bunks and clear led lights by the end of this week. Have all the parts and materials

Attachments

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Put the damn kid to work she installed studs, helped sanded some spots I wire wheeled and we shot some more primer. Going to paint the trailer, new bunks and clear led lights by the end of this week. Have all the parts and materials
Awesome, but I don't think she should be drinking the Coors Light just yet.

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
Nice, Your little Princess will remember helping you on that project for the rest of her life

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Ironically take her back off and flip her, going to have some help this time, strut being mounted and plates/blast plate.