Complete new gauges
New stereo system
Competitive trailer redone
Always garaged

1.png
IMG_0599.jpg
IMG_0656.jpg
IMG_1841.jpg
My friend says its time to move on to the next chapter and is looking to sell his Schiada. I've know him and the boat for 10 years and he doesn't worry about what it costs when its time to service, upgrade, or repair anything on it! Has newer Merc 350 mag and bravo 1 outdrive, about 2 years
Im going to take more detailed pics in a few weeks when im back at his garage. Let me know if there is any pics specifically you would like to see?
PM me for more info!

Attachments

• jpeg-imag.jpg
    jpeg-imag.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Did I miss the price?
The license plate alone must be worth a few grand to the right person.

GLWTS

satellitemike

Reaction score
Did I miss the price?
The license plate alone must be worth a few grand to the right person.

GLWTS
Yeah I'm leaving the price out until the right person comes along. I know it would sell all day in the 20s, hell the motor alone is almost worth that. I'm guessing but I'm sure he has well over 20k into it in the last few years w the motor, drive, interior, bimini, stereo, ect... And yes the license plate is worth 5K alone!
The right guy will know the value and ill get them in touch w the owner. If someone has any questions please PM me.

Wheeler

Reaction score
How much for the trailer and trailer registration alone?

satellitemike

Reaction score
How much for the trailer and trailer registration alone?
Well if it says schiada on it anywhere I would guess that would make it worth an extra 5k!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Well if it says schiada on it anywhere I would guess that would make it worth an extra 5k!

Undoubtedly axle count will come into play as well.:D

hallett21

Reaction score
I’d sell the trailer separate for 20-25k [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamBam

Reaction score
Information only for ya and maybe a slight point of reference. There was a 1983 Schiada 22' Whaler V-Drive with a BBC listed on RDP last year (Dec '17) for $17,900. I don't know who bought or sold it but it probably sold for less than that.

You have a nice clean 22' Whaler. I really enjoyed using my dad's for many years, they are great boats. Good luck with the sale.

satellitemike

Reaction score
Information only for ya and maybe a slight point of reference. There was a 1983 Schiada 22' Whaler V-Drive with a BBC listed on RDP last year (Dec '17) for $17,900. I don't know who bought or sold it but it probably sold for less than that.

You have a nice clean 22' Whaler. I really enjoyed using my dad's for many years, they are great boats. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks it is a very nice boat but its not mine. My neighbor at the river is selling and asked me to post for him.

satellitemike

Reaction score
LOL not sure why I do this?
Dave another good friend over the last 10 years said its time to move this as all he is getting are tire kickers. He is willing to listen to reasonable offers, mid to high 20's! Cash is king and he is ready to move the whaler!
Please don't shoot the messenger.

satellitemike

Reaction score
If it's like the seadoos he posted you better send money before anything else! Or your shit out of luck. Hopefully not the same guy
OK Joe would you like to see the boat or just stir the pot?
If you have an issue with me please PM me and leave it off the boards.
But then again if you feel so strongly about it start your own call out thread!!!

stoker22405

Reaction score
Do you think 25K is a reasonable price? Dop you have a place in the park or just in the area?

Based on what is out there I would say it is a reasonable price.....I was in the area and saw you pulling into the main entrance at the Palms

satellitemike

Reaction score
Based on what is out there I would say it is a reasonable price.....I was in the area and saw you pulling into the main entrance at the Palms
That wasn't me, that was the owner.
He called me today and said he took it in for service and they scanned the engine and only 102 hours!

Last edited:

Wheeler

Reaction score
@milkmoney should buy this boat so all his fan can follow along with him while he navigates the 'Mighty Colardo' on his many advetures of the Parker Strip.

TTT

satellitemike

Reaction score
BUMP, Dave the owner just called and said he wants to move it now!
You guys know what that means, a serious cash offer will probably get the deal done!

Bruce pederson

Reaction score

CuriousQuestion

Reaction score
I realize this is an old post, but I was wondering if you know if this particular boat was named Lemon Balls once upon a time.