WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1982 21 RC freshen up

gravels

Reaction score
IMG_0193.jpg IMG_0189.jpg IMG_0069.jpg IMG_0188.jpg IMG_0188.jpg I purchased this RC beginning of season boat was in decent shape trailer was rough so I just did service Added Gatling stainless Exaust mufflers
new engine cover prop and played with her all summer in Arrowhead great boat works well for what we want family Ski Boat bought a Ellis Triple axle trailer off RDP member took it to Extreme for a re do wheels bearings Ect came out nice image.jpg we pulled her off the lake month ago and went to GT performance for check up service Ect then to Pats fiberglass for some Love it came with the Old School Aluminum rub rail Blue with the rubber insert well it's rough in arrowhead so every time you rubbed the dock it would pull out ! PITA ! So that's gone pats is filling holes and rub marks re spray and install new stainless rail ( I know Capp it ) well that would be great but we ski this boat 4-5 times a week and she does hit the Dock ( not my fault ) lol so she is getting stainless pats will color sand and buff. Interior was really rough and I hated back seat and engine cover so we gutted it and re doing all wood,seats,engine hatch, and new carpet filling hinge holes from old hatch and installing the spring hood style hinges ( thank you Matt) so here are a few pics of before and progress image.jpg image.jpg

X Hoser

Reaction score
Make Matt an offer on his, it's almost done!

We're heading into winter, he'll think of something else and "hey, I should do this since it's winter" :roll eyes and tear it down again. "Should have it back together by 4th of July" LOL! ;) All kidding aside what a work of art! Would love to won that boat.

welldigger00

Reaction score
No doubt! Although, the trophy truck is alive. If you think the boat is bad ass, you should the the trophy truck.

X Hoser

Reaction score
No doubt! Although, the trophy truck is alive. If you think the boat is bad ass, you should the the trophy truck.

Total thread jack! Sorry Gravels. Big group going to Stoddard Wells for New Years Eve. I'll be in Arrowhead over the weekend. I'll stop by Matt's if he is home and check out the boat and let him know about the trip. Maybe ya'all can make it?

Reaction score
Dan, seat looks awesome! That boats going to look great on the lake next year, especially hanging on to a rope behind it:)

gravels

Reaction score
Just finished at Pats Fiberglass holes filled gel coat work and new stainless rub rail installed color sand and Buff she looks better than new !! Thank you Marlene and Don @ Pats fiberglass outstanding work ! IMG_0999[1].jpg IMG_1001[1].jpg IMG_1002[1].jpg

gravels

Reaction score
IMG_0427.jpg IMG_0433.jpg Just Picked up from Custom Boat Interiors in Riverside Beautiful Job ! IMG_0431.jpg IMG_0424.jpg also would like to thank Don @ pats fiberglass gel work fill all Holes and stainless rub rail , Gary @ Gt Performance new Tailpipes ,engine work new Ram Wiring and switch , Cav plate work, Shadow trailers re do new wheels Tires .

lenmann

Reaction score
Looks great, nicely done and ready for the summer.

GGames

Reaction score
Dude... Looks great! Cup holders are KEY!!!

welldigger00

Reaction score
Plan on Matt and I using those cup holders a lot this summer

Halvecto

Reaction score
Nice Dan! Think you can get me up skiing now?:smackhead

I need to get the Vector in for it's refresher. I'm eyeballing that rub rail.

Vector

Reaction score
Boat looks really good! What place in Riverside did you use for the interior? I don't see it from the name you posted. Thanks.

pixrthis

Reaction score
Was this boat ever named Goosebumps? The old trailer and the colors make me think it might be. If it was it's the last 21' boat to start the same time as the big boats at the Catalina Ski Race and win.

gravels

Reaction score
I Don't know Jim Wilkes @ Wilkes Marine maintained boat for a Ski Race family in Havasu Springs Name Beeve or something like that

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
I Don't know Jim Wilkes @ Wilkes Marine maintained boat for a Ski Race family in Havasu Springs Name Beeve or something like that

It was the Beebe family that owned it. Prior to them I "think" it was one of the "Cask n Cleaver" boats and was owned by Paul Spencer who built Rdp'er SoCalZero's Schiada. Could be wrong on that part, but it was the Beebe's boat. Either way, boat looks good and look forward to seeing it on Arrowhead this summer.

gravels

Reaction score
Oh Cool thank you for Info guess I had there name wrong if anyone has old photos of her prior life would be stoked ! Thanx for info hope to see you on the lake have a Beer in north Bay 😃 Also we ski just about every morn during the week if you are ever up and want a run thanx Dan

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
View attachment 530982 View attachment 530981 Just Picked up from Custom Boat Interiors in Riverside Beautiful Job ! View attachment 530977 View attachment 530978 also would like to thank Don @ pats fiberglass gel work fill all Holes and stainless rub rail , Gary @ Gt Performance new Tailpipes ,engine work new Ram Wiring and switch , Cav plate work, Shadow trailers re do new wheels Tires .

You have a phone number for Custom Boat Interiors? That came out GREAT!

gravels

Reaction score
Thanx Dave boat came out really nice his name is Rene Hernandez he use to work @ eliminator Boats now on his own
Awesome work his # 951- 312-1365 He is good freinds with Don @ Pats fiberglass

PS anyone with any old Pics of Beebe Race boat back in the Days would really appreciate it Thanx