WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1985 Sanger / Spectra 24' Cabin

Quikers

Reaction score
Hi, here is my 24' Spectra. 1985 Hull built by Sanger after they got mold from Spectra. Custom build w/ twin outboards... great all around family boat. In process of trying to sell (more pics in the classified section)... take a look, let me know what you think!
AbueloAvalon.jpg AbueloDrying.jpg

Last edited:

dave29

Reaction score
I remember this boat as the Hitchmaster guys did all me hitches in the 80's and 90's. They were on Woodley ave. I remember the boat being there for rigging. Also, didn't they make the trailer in the shop??

Quikers

Reaction score
I remember this boat as the Hitchmaster guys did all me hitches in the 80's and 90's. They were on Woodley ave. I remember the boat being there for rigging. Also, didn't they make the trailer in the shop??
Hi Dave,,, yes that was my Dad, and yes they built the trailer for this and his partners boat in the shop. Great project growing up... I do miss being a fabricator.

dave29

Reaction score
They did every truck and drop hitch for me for 20 years. Quality shop and way ahead of their time. I saved all the drop hitches and still use them.

Quikers

Reaction score
They did every truck and drop hitch for me for 20 years. Quality shop and way ahead of their time. I saved all the drop hitches and still use them.
That is really nice to hear... :)