WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1985 Schiada RC for sale

WildHorses24

Reaction score
Any pictures? Where is it located?

Might be a coincidence but I recently looked at a 22 in Anaheim that was in pieces. The owner said he was going to put it back together and ask $45k. It was an early 80’s if memory serves. Vdrive, blown bbc, pretty clean gel, triple axle but needed work. Red/white/yellows.. he said the original owner lived in the back bay in Newport so the boat saw salt a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LAVEYNICK

Reaction score
Might be a coincidence but I recently looked at a 22 in Anaheim that was in pieces. The owner said he was going to put it back together and ask $45k. It was an early 80’s if memory serves. Vdrive, blown bbc, pretty clean gel, triple axle but needed work. Red/white/yellows.. he said the original owner lived in the back bay in Newport so the boat saw salt a lot.

You in the market now bud?

Uneducated

Reaction score
My apologies guys. I am beginner level on this deal. If you are in the market for a nice little v-drive let me know. I would be happy to show you the boat, or text you pictures. It’s located at Lake Nacimiento currently.

Shrub Lurker

Reaction score
We
My apologies guys. I am beginner level on this deal. If you are in the market for a nice little v-drive let me know. I would be happy to show you the boat, or text you pictures. It’s located at Lake Nacimiento currently.

Wellcome, please post pics, full size if possible these folks on this site like to see em!

lenmann

Reaction score
If you are serious about selling this boat, you have come to the right place.

You have got to post some pictures and provide a little more detail to start the magic working though.

Gripside80

Reaction score
I text him for some pics and he sent me these.... so I’ll help him out and post the ones he sent. Nice boat! GLWS

9A2F2138-FDCD-4D9B-A3F5-76A70F3E13EF.jpeg
60E08222-3904-4C50-B75A-1F60F4537B87.jpeg

Windmiller

Reaction score

You have any info to share on this one. I'm located in OC and interested.