WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] Sold

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Well, our new house remodel is gonna get more involved than I planned....

2 boats is too many right now, so listing this guy for sale. Boat is currently in Needles, I’ll be up weekend of 8/11 if anyone wants to check it out. Or if you want to go by my storage I can hook you up to have a look. I’ll be bringing it home after 8/11 if nobody picks it up.

1987 18’ CeeBee Avenger ski / bass boat. 150 Black Max, runs excellent. 21’ mirage stainless prop, has ran pre-mix it’s whole life according to previous owner. Gel is in good shape, no major chips or stress cracks. Rub rail rubber is loose in a few spots and it could use a little love straightening out and re-fastening at the nose where it got “bonked” at a dock and broke a rivet that holds it on. Has a nice Bimini in good shape. Interior looks original but has been kept in a garage most of its life, it’s faded but solid and no rips - lots of life left.

Boat has 2 live wells, 1 buil-in insulated ice chest, and a ton of storage compartments. Boat has drop-in finishing seats, and also has a 4hp Merc 4-stroke trolling motor setup. Will come with a few lines, fenders, anchor, safety gear and some life jackets. Has boat cover, engine cover as well.

Trailer has good tires and is in great shape, all lights work and bunks have good carpet. Tows great

Cool little boat! Things that I know need some love -

- tach doesn’t read correctly

- bilge pump may not be working, or may need a fuse - haven’t had time to check it out.

- 4hp trolling motor is off the boat currently, probably will need a carb rebuild from sitting.

- due for a service, has a strong “pee stream” but should have impeller changed due to age as a precaution.

Runs good, good little boat for somebody!

$3700

B5128609-FA4E-4E0E-A698-0BA205511CC1.jpeg
696AC862-E7C9-47E8-874D-C9A4A5813313.jpeg

Note : pic below isn’t my boat - this is a similar boat. Posted this so you can see the interior layout. Has carpeted platform at front

65E24A5E-818D-4743-874C-55CC0B12F9C6.png

1527E58B-5E3B-428B-AD2B-C4243D02BC77.jpeg

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
PM me your number, my buddy in havasu is a national and world champion barefooter, he trains off the avengers due to the wake they lay out. He has been looking for an open bow 21 but I can send him this. He likes the open bows because he can load weight in different spots on the nose to help shape the wake

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
PM me your number, my buddy in havasu is a national and world champion barefooter, he trains off the avengers due to the wake they lay out. He has been looking for an open bow 21 but I can send him this. He likes the open bows because he can load weight in different spots on the nose to help shape the wake

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
PM sent

thanks

JakeNBake38

Reaction score
Any known current problems? Anymore current pictures inside and out? River ready?

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Any known current problems? Anymore current pictures inside and out? River ready?
Just had it out a few weeks ago, ran it for 5 days straight. Boat runs excellent. It's due to impeller to be changed, as it sat stored for a few years. Has a strong pee stream but i'd change impeller as a precaution before running it for a bunch more hours.

It takes a spritz of starting fluid to get it fired up when cold in the morning. After that, it starts immediately anytime during the day. I'm told thats common with these old black maxes. Choke works, everything is adjusted properly, but that's what it does.

I'll be bringing it back home weekend of 8/15 and I can take more pics. Currently up in Needles in indoor storage

JakeNBake38

Reaction score
I will be up in laughlin that weekend. I would like to check it out. Im in Ontario.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I don’t think the boat would have the range needed for a run like that. 25 gallon tank and a 2-stroke 150 !!
I think this would be the perfect boat for him. Plus he’ll probably let me borrow it to run the river so win win

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I don’t think the boat would have the range needed for a run like that. 25 gallon tank and a 2-stroke 150 !!

I agree. While mine isn’t a gas guzzler. It certainly isn’t shy on consuming gas. They’re not as efficient as people think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
What prop do you run and what speeds do you see?

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
What prop do you run and what speeds do you see?

It has a 21p 3 blade, I think it’s a mirage. I haven’t really tried to get a top speed out of it, we had the kids onboard. Accelerates hard in the midrange, I know that! Surprised me

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
It has a 21p 3 blade, I think it’s a mirage. I haven’t really tried to get a top speed out of it, we had the kids onboard. Accelerates hard in the midrange, I know that! Surprised me

Mines just a 19 eco mercury standard prop. That’s why I was curious. It’s zero to 45-50. In a blink of an eye and then that’s it. Lol
76 -18’6” avenger

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Interested, waiting for mine to sell. Should know by Monday.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Well, our new house remodel is gonna get more involved than I planned....

2 boats is too many right now, so listing this guy for sale. Boat is currently in Needles, I’ll be up weekend of 8/11 if anyone wants to check it out. Or if you want to go by my storage I can hook you up to have a look. I’ll be bringing it home after 8/11 if nobody picks it up.

1987 18’ CeeBee Avenger ski / bass boat. 150 Black Max, runs excellent. 21’ mirage stainless prop, has ran pre-mix it’s whole life according to previous owner. Gel is in good shape, no major chips or stress cracks. Rub rail rubber is loose in a few spots and it could use a little love straightening out and re-fastening at the nose where it got “bonked” at a dock and broke a rivet that holds it on. Has a nice Bimini in good shape. Interior looks original but has been kept in a garage most of its life, it’s faded but solid and no rips - lots of life left.

Boat has 2 live wells, 1 buil-in insulated ice chest, and a ton of storage compartments. Boat has drop-in finishing seats, and also has a 4hp Merc 4-stroke trolling motor setup. Will come with a few lines, fenders, anchor, safety gear and some life jackets. Has boat cover, engine cover as well.

Trailer has good tires and is in great shape, all lights work and bunks have good carpet. Tows great

Cool little boat! Things that I know need some love -

- tach doesn’t read correctly

- bilge pump may not be working, or may need a fuse - haven’t had time to check it out.

- 4hp trolling motor is off the boat currently, probably will need a carb rebuild from sitting.

- due for a service, has a strong “pee stream” but should have impeller changed due to age as a precaution.

Runs good, good little boat for somebody!

$3700

View attachment 1027874 View attachment 1027875

Note : pic below isn’t my boat - this is a similar boat. Posted this so you can see the interior layout. Has carpeted platform at front

View attachment 1027876
View attachment 1027877
I'll take it!